Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.
The biggest douche is the game itself. It hates you. Yes, you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.
.gif request on Boomerang Dog.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

WitchFetish posted:

You know, maybe being able to damage your teammates in this incredibly frantic TPS loaded with zombies and standard military looking dudes isn't the best idea from a game design standpoint.

See, it sounds like you're making sense, but you're wrong. It's not a real co-op game unless you can

A.Blow your teammates up.
B.Shoot your teammates
C. Beat up your teammates
D. throw your teammate into certain death
or E. all of the above.

I'd say this game is the truest co-op experience.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

From what I've heard, supposedly the reason there aren't more lickers in resident evil 2 is that the USS killed them all here.

Or something. Then again there were quite a few in Outbreak. More still in resident evil 5 despite uh... the T virus having nothing to do with everything there.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

Also, rewatching this, I realize I'm incredibly stupid, and instead of bitching about my pistol, I could've grabbed Lunethex's weapon when he died.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

Sad I missed the last two videos. Life's been too busy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

Question of why are you all suddenly starting to suck? Cause I wasn't there.

That's right, I held the team together, my grenades under your feet saved you from death.

• Locked thread