Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
Welcome to the hype thread for the Wii-U sequel to what was arguably the Wii’s best RPG and considered one the best JRPG’s in a long time!

The thread for Xenoblade Chronicles can be found here – http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3476727

Any talk about the original game is fine here, but be forewarned that spoilers of Xenoblade Chronicles might accidentally pop up!

BASIC QUESTIONS/CONCERNS

Is this a direct sequel to Xenoblade? Will I need to play it in order for the game to make sense?

That’s unclear at the moment, but the story outline doesn’t indicate that it’s any kind of direct sequel and there’s a good possibility that it will only have the vaguest of callback’s to it. See the following picture –
(note the hair clip: it's the Monado)

I can’t find Xenoblade Chronicles on the Wii without spending pretty much full retail price, if not more!

Yeah. Good luck finding it for less. It was a Gamestop exclusive and they were scummy as poo poo with selling new copies “used” to jack up the price as a rarity. XC will probably never be a cheap 20$ game. So if you really want to play it, break down and just buy a copy.

When is the release date?

2015. That’s more than likely a Japanese view too, so if we’re very lucky we might get it that year too. Otherwise it could very well be 2016 for us. No actual day announced yet. So still plenty of time to be delayed!

Will it keep the British voice acting?

We can only hope. I’m gonna say probably not, and we will have to live with the sad cold fact that the Nopon will probably not sound cool at all and that nothing can live up to Reyn time.

THE GAME: WHAT WE KNOW

E3 2014 Story tailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg2PTVi7fl8

HEY. THIS LOOKS REALLY ANIME! WHAT THE gently caress?

Yeah, Takahashi (the director) went back and got the character artist who did the art for the first Xenosaga game and I guess this is what the character designs look like, and it’s very anime based. It’s definitely not the same style as Xenoblade Chronicles, but we can all hold out hope that this is really going to be one of the games slight flaws, and not part of a terrible whole. Also, the story seems way more crazy as well, but really, Xenoblade Chronicles started off pretty decent and unique and devolved into crazy town at the end, so really it’s gonna just be more of the same thing. I’m positive we won’t hit Xenosaga levels of hour long cutscenes based around eating curry, but only time will tell.

Also, stop using anime as a pejorative where it means a story is bad/crazy/dumb because anime is a medium and not a single thing. Please watch Ping Pong and realize the error of your ways.

So what DO we know about the story?

Aliens wage a war above earth. Aliens are dicks and don’t care if earth gets blown up while they fight. Humans run away because that’s what we do best! USA, USA! Then Neo Los Angeles (yes, really) crash lands on an alien planet and the game happens. Your character is rescued from his/her escape pod and then you will start to explore/subjugate the new world because that’s what humans also do best!

Wait. his/her?

Yes! Your character is now player created like a lot of Western RPG’s, it is too soon to tell if this will really hurt the game at all, but this confirms that we won’t have a protagonist like Shulk who was actually really decent, and bucked a lot of JRPG tropes (let's just go kill and get revenge on people! Saving things is a byproduct of that goal!). You get to select whether you’re male or female and there’s a bunch of customization. Go have fun. It can also be neither confirmed nor denied if you can have space sex with sexy blue aliens. Mass Effect still may remain your number #1 anime dating sim.

Is there Giant Robots in this game?

IS THERE EVER! That pretty much skyrockets this game into probably being best RPG of the current generation because Giant Robots are awesome. I reserve the right to detract that statement upon release of game.

THE BATTLE SYSTEM/GAMEPLAY: WHAT WE KNOW

Here’s a big 40 minute basic gameplay overview! Have fun! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fblid23KEho

Here's a second stream where they go through some things again. There's a little repeat of early stuff. (starts at 3:55:00 mark) http://www.twitch.tv/nintendo/b/537795858

If you don’t want to watch that though. Here’s the basic points.

- Game plays similar to Xenoblade, but now you have a class based system that determines arts that you use, this is just a replacement of the skill tree from Xenoblade Chronicles pretty much. Guns are now also a thing
- Armour/Weapon changes still show up on characters. Boob windows will probably still be a thing. That’s just how these things work. Can men still wear swimsuits and be beefy hunks? STAY TUNED
- Giant Robots now in and can fight big poo poo. No clue on how these work. Here’s a small thing with them in gameplay though! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zuVLzB1A2Q
- Fall damage no longer a thing, POSSIBLY, it could have just been the build. It's a wait and see thing. Jump off ledges and break no bones. You can no longer jump off a giant Bionis rear end though. That’s a shame.
- Unsure if you only control one character. Because you create a character, it may be the case. Unfortunate if true but this one is still unconfirmed, so let’s hope not.
- If you can see it, you can probably get there. Just like Xenoblade Chronicles, but in HD and possibly even more true now!

The only character that is confirmed to be a part of story and will be in your party is Elma. I’m sure as we hit closer to release date. More character information will pop up.
(Elma)

MUSIC

Forgot to write about this. Last time the music for the game was done by ACE+ (primarily with Yoko Shimomura) and had a track done by Yasunori Mitsuda. This time around Hiroyuki Sawano is going to be handling the music this time around. From what I can see this will be his first video game work, where he has primarily done music for anime works such as Gundam Unicorn, Attack on Titan and Kill La Kill. Looking at the last two and seeing he has also contributed to the Sengoku Basara music, he can definitely do bombastic music well enough, I'll reserve judgement if there's going to be really great low key tracks like Valak Mountain at night. (Someone can feel free to post of his music that is like that if they want)

(Anything that has been important or forgotten I will edit in as need be!)

The Black Stones fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Jun 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

I really, really hope this is not Xenosaga 2 2015 Edition. The last time I played Xenosaga 2 it made me stop playing jRPGs for years, it was that bad.

I wanna get back into Xenoblade but my Xenoblade save was not eligible for transfer to Wii U for some reason so I'd have to go back to the old Wii. :/

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?

Quest For Glory II posted:

I really, really hope this is not Xenosaga 2 2015 Edition. The last time I played Xenosaga 2 it made me stop playing jRPGs for years, it was that bad.

I wanna get back into Xenoblade but my Xenoblade save was not eligible for transfer to Wii U for some reason so I'd have to go back to the old Wii. :/

Xenosaga 2 was really, really bad. I think that they all learned their lesson from it though, and will never make something that bad again. Xenosaga 3 was actually really good, and it's a shame they only managed to get things right in the third game. If it had been like that since the beginning I think the series would have done much better.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

Hopefully they make an actually fun game that isn't just an offline MMO with a giant empty map they expect you to explore, the most bog standard characters and plot progression, and a terribly loving crafting side system that takes too many hours of your life for the miniscule rewards it bestows.

Then again everyone else sucked that turd of a game down and came crawling back asking for more so hopes are low on a good, fun xeno game.

Hbomberguy
Jul 4, 2009

[culla=big red]TufFEE did nO THINg W̡RA̸NG[/read]

Paper Lion posted:

Hopefully they make an actually fun game that isn't just an offline MMO with a giant empty map they expect you to explore, the most bog standard characters and plot progression, and a terribly loving crafting side system that takes too many hours of your life for the miniscule rewards it bestows.

Then again everyone else sucked that turd of a game down and came crawling back asking for more so hopes are low on a good, fun xeno game.

So why did you play it?

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

Because I didn't pay for it, and because judging something before you finish it is bullshit. I finished it. It's the worst RPG in years.

Just play Bravely Default.

Daynab
Aug 5, 2008

Two planet-sized entities waking up and fighting and then literally fighting the god who created the world (sort of) in space that throws galaxies at you - literally the most bog standard characters and plot progression.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

That's the setting more than the plot for one thing and the world being two titans trapped in combat forever is literally the only vaguely interesting thing about the whole game. That gets revealed the moment the game starts, so congrats on blowing your load early xenoblade. I think boys on prom night can hold out longer than xenoblade did.

Absolutely every character's growth and interactions with everyone else and everyone's plot trajectories are so completely bland and predictable that it makes the game even worse somehow. It's one thing to be slogging through something that's bland and unfun, it's another to be forced into a Cassandra like position while doing it all and know how the whole loving thing will end by around 5-10 hours in but being stuck on the plotrails of the obvious storyline.

TheBystander
Apr 28, 2011

Paper Lion posted:

Because I didn't pay for it, and because judging something before you finish it is bullshit. I finished it. It's the worst RPG in years.

Are you honestly complaining about Xenoblade's characters and plot progression, and then recommending Bravely Default instead? As much as I loved BD, its plot was garbage that was about four chapters too long. And Agnes is way more annoying than even the worst character in XB.

Clever Spambot
Sep 16, 2009

You've lost that lovin' feeling,
Now it's gone...gone...
GONE....
Have we gotten confirmation one way or another if they are going to remove all of the boring poo poo (ex. loving huge open areas with nothing in them filled with enemys who have no chance of ever killing you but taking way to long to kill anyway, that stupid gem character progression thing, mmo quality get x of y quests) in this game? I'd actually be pretty excited for this if they did despite hating the first game.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

E3 2013 Mechbay Trailer (Shows some more wandering around the city, wildlife, player mechs, presumably bad guys)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APWTJMyM4qg

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

TheBystander posted:

Are you honestly complaining about Xenoblade's characters and plot progression, and then recommending Bravely Default instead? As much as I loved BD, its plot was garbage that was about four chapters too long. And Agnes is way more annoying than even the worst character in XB.

Four chapters too long would mean that in your opinion the game should have ended just before the Airy reveal. That tells me that you only have interest in the boring bog standard plots, and as soon as BD took its left turn and started doing interesting things you tuned out. Was it because the game got hard? was it scary because you don't like things that are different? I'd like to know why a games plot kicking into high gear would make you say "this is boring and xenoblade, a game written by somebody that just learned about object permanence, is better."

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

The Black Stones posted:

Xenosaga 2 was really, really bad. I think that they all learned their lesson from it though, and will never make something that bad again. Xenosaga 3 was actually really good, and it's a shame they only managed to get things right in the third game. If it had been like that since the beginning I think the series would have done much better.

It's funny, Xenosaga 2 was the only one of the series we got in Europe - no Xenogears, not even the first XS. The game came with a DVD containing all the cutscenes from the first game, which was actually pretty cool. Still a really stupid decision, no matter how you look at it. It wasn't too much of a surprise when the third game failed to appear. I get the feeling the second didn't sell well, and it being a pretty lousy game to begin with did no one any favours.

jonjonaug
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

The Black Stones posted:

-Game plays similar to Xenoblade, but now you have a class based system that determines arts that you use. Guns are now also a thing
-Fall damage no longer a thing. Jump off ledges and break no bones. You can no longer jump off a giant Bionis rear end though. That’s a shame.

They did mention during the stream that they weren't sure if fall damage was no longer a thing entirely or if it was just unimplemented on that build, and the class system really didn't look much different from how the skill tree worked in Xenoblade to begin with, except now there's more branching so you can unlock desired skills faster without having to unlock half the tree in-between.

Daynab
Aug 5, 2008

The best way to play Xenoblade 1 was to just do the story and avoid all sidequests. The game is already really long and way more interesting when there's no fetch quests.
I don't really mind that the option is there for people who like to grind, though.

Paper Lion, I'll grant you that most of the characters were pretty standard JRPG characters (though I think they were done decently well with a few plot twists) but even you have to agree Dickson was a pretty awesome character?

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?

Paper Lion posted:

Hey, it's alright to hate Xenoblade. It's not everybody's thing and that's cool. However, calling it bog standard and then recommending a game that is pretty much Square-Enix doing Final Fantasy V but not calling it Final Fantasy is pretty loving stupid if you want people to play something unique and fresh.

People should play Brave Default though. It is a good game, but please don't herald it in the dumbest way possible.

Clever Spambot posted:

Have we gotten confirmation one way or another if they are going to remove all of the boring poo poo (ex. loving huge open areas with nothing in them filled with enemys who have no chance of ever killing you but taking way to long to kill anyway, that stupid gem character progression thing, mmo quality get x of y quests) in this game? I'd actually be pretty excited for this if they did despite hating the first game.

Watch the video. Because huge open environments is back! Gem progression thing? Unclear. MMO get X of Y? Probably, the 40 minute video noted that there was quest collectible items that they were picking up. So yeah, probably still a thing. To what extent? Unknown.

jonjonaug posted:

They did mention during the stream that they weren't sure if fall damage was no longer a thing entirely or if it was just unimplemented on that build, and the class system really didn't look much different from how the skill tree worked in Xenoblade to begin with, except now there's more branching so you can unlock desired skills faster without having to unlock half the tree in-between.

Must have missed that about fall damage when I watched it. Noted. Thanks!

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

Paper Lion posted:

Four chapters too long would mean that in your opinion the game should have ended just before the Airy reveal. That tells me that you only have interest in the boring bog standard plots, and as soon as BD took its left turn and started doing interesting things you tuned out. Was it because the game got hard? was it scary because you don't like things that are different? I'd like to know why a games plot kicking into high gear would make you say "this is boring and xenoblade, a game written by somebody that just learned about object permanence, is better."
It's no secret that Ch 5 and 6 were repetitive trash compared to the surrounding chapters, and they tend to burn people out before they hit 7/8 when things resume and actually do become challenging. Luckily in the US version of the game you can turn off encounters and put it in easymode and fast travel to the four crystals fairly painlessly (except the fourth one which still involves a maze) to get through them with less tedium.

The big reveal and ability to end the game seriously happens right after 4. You can complete 4 then immediately go win the game. Otherwise you have to power through two dull chapters before the game resumes again in a good way.

Chronojam fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Jun 12, 2014

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

You should note that I didn't hold up Bravely Default as "doing what xenoblade does but better" but simply an RPG recommendation that is more fun than xenoblade. Even independent of any gripes one may have with the plot of BD (and frankly I thought the airy stuff was cool and the Ringabel/journal hook worked pretty well) the gameplay is still just more fun. There are other RPGs I could recommend that are better than Xenoblade though! Then again I think that deep down, even apologists for xenoblade know that they too could recommend games with better gameplay and/or better plot than it, which boggles me as to why they defend it at all.

And Daynab, it probably speaks that I couldn't remember that guy by name and had to look him up. I'd never trusted him because dunban had already been betrayed once so he never stuck to me. rabbit dad dude was the only guy I really liked and that was mostly because his voice actor was good and he was adorable. Plus he was good for that god forsaken crafting system.

TheBystander
Apr 28, 2011

Paper Lion posted:

Welcome to the ignore list.

Actually on topic, this game looks pretty good, but really anime. Not that I mind, but I know it will turn some people off of the game, which is a little sad. This won't be a day 1 buy for me (I don't do that anymore, thanks Metroid: Other M), but I'm almost definitely going to pick this up.

Zeratanis
Jun 16, 2009

That's kind of a weird thought isn't it?
Hi Xenoblade is an amazing game and you should play it as it makes all other games of its type look like a busta. :)

Wonder if Citan 2.0 will be in this game...

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

Zeratanis posted:

Hi Xenoblade is an amazing game and you should play it as it makes all other games of its type look like a busta. :)

Wonder if Citan 2.0 will be in this game...

FF12 is a better single player MMO than Xenoblade, because you can actually control your entire party and the endgame content is challenging on its own merits, not because you didn't spend 20 hours crafting gemeralds in a furnace.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Xenoblade is genuinely in my top 5 RPGs ever for both story and gameplay and I hope the sequel can measure up.

Zeratanis
Jun 16, 2009

That's kind of a weird thought isn't it?

Paper Lion posted:

FF12 is a better single player MMO than Xenoblade, because you can actually control your entire party and the endgame content is challenging on its own merits, not because you didn't spend 20 hours crafting gemeralds in a furnace.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. FF12 is poo poo, sorry!

Daynab
Aug 5, 2008

Paper Lion posted:

The crafting was cool and I spent maybe 1-2 hours on it the entire game. (In fact I had forgotten about it until I looked it up cause you kept mentioning it).

And really, FF12, the game that plays itself in a boring generic world?

Daynab fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Jun 12, 2014

Clever Spambot
Sep 16, 2009

Now it's gone...gone...
GONE....
Does this Witcher 1 count as a single player mmo? Because if so that was probably my favorite one by virtue of being the only one i ever finished and it having hella titties in it.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

Daynab posted:

The crafting cool and I spent maybe 1-2 hours on it the entire game. (In fact I had forgotten about it until I looked it up cause you kept mentioning it).

And really, FF12, the game that plays itself in a boring generic world?

The crafting takes way longer throughout the game than just that.

And as for FF12, the game never "just plays itself" because you play preemptively in response to opponent's actions, and that's only if you set it to babbymode. If you'd like, you can go into the options and turn off the party being AI and actually manage everybody's actions. I can happily concede that if you could control your entire party, that xenoblade would have better combat than FF12, but you can't. It's just playing Bop-It with your single bar of abilities and occasionally warning them about poo poo.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

Yeah maybe if you're bad at doing chain attacks. The combat pretty much revolves around setting up various combos to initiate and sustain a chain attack where you do indeed control everybody. Even healing in the game is by and large best handled by chain attack boosts instead of the one medic.

Rikki is the best partially because he gives you 1/3 progress towards your next chain attack mid-combat, or can simply start you out with a chain attack if you can forsee combat.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
if you thought Xenosaga 2 was bad, you should of played Xenosaga 1. The series really picks up with Xenosaga 2, but relatively nothing happens in 1&2 compared to Xenosaga 3. Enjoyed all the games but they got like 10 times more fun when they added mechs. Havent played Xenoblade because it needs that wii controller to work on the wii u, hoping for a port to wii u or else gently caress it.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Is it getting to be time to sell the factory sealed copy of Xenoblade that I bought by accident?

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
Oh hey, is this where we start the revisionist history/threadshitting of "Xenoblade was actually a bad game"?

Me, I loving loved the first Xenoblade after everybody recommended it, and I'm eagerly looking forward to this new one, even if the initial signs with customizable silent MCs and character design are slightly worrying

Clever Spambot
Sep 16, 2009

Now it's gone...gone...
GONE....

Manoueverable posted:

Oh hey, is this where we start the revisionist history/threadshitting of "Xenoblade was actually a bad game"?

Differing opinions are not "revisionist history" you tool.

Dec 30, 2008
The Nopon never sounded cool.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Paper Lion posted:

The crafting takes way longer throughout the game than just that.

Are you talking about gem crafting or the collectable system? Because gem crafting is something you can completely ignore until well past half way through the game, at which point it takes like maybe half an hour to get all of the high end gems and stuff you need. If it took hours of your time you probably didn't understand how the system worked at all.

The collectable, system, on the other hand is pretty loving awful.

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Clever Spambot posted:

Differing opinions are not "revisionist history" you tool.

No, but coming into the Xenoblade thread to say "Xenoblade sucks here's what you SHOULD be playing" is stupid, a matter of opinion and therefore subjective to taste, and I'm pretty sure it's considered threadshitting.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

So anyway, let's talk music.

Back in ye olde Xenoblade, we didn't have a single composer, but rather a collaborative effort between Yoko Shimomura, ACE+, Yasunori Matsuda and Manami Kiyota. This time, however, we're dealing with someone who I don't believe has ever actually done music for a video game before, Hiroyuki Sawano. He's mostly known from his works in anime, like Gundam Unicorn, Guilty Crown, Attack on Titan and Kill la Kill.

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.

Terper posted:

So anyway, let's talk music.

Back in ye olde Xenoblade, we didn't have a single composer, but rather a collaborative effort between Yoko Shimomura, ACE+, Yasunori Matsuda and Manami Kiyota. This time, however, we're dealing with someone who I don't believe has ever actually done music for a video game before, Hiroyuki Sawano. He's mostly known from his works in anime, like Gundam Unicorn, Guilty Crown, Attack on Titan and Kill la Kill.

This. This is why the trailer music sounded oddly familiar.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
I'm playing through Xenoblade Chronicles currently, after watching the 45 minute stream and feeling the hype well up inside me. It's a game I bought when it first came out but I never really fall into it like some other RPGs. As it is, I'm around lvl 30 and just finished unlocking the way forward through a marsh. I feel like I forget a lot about using the combat system effectively when I go months in between play sessions, but it's nice to play on the WiiU while someone's TV.

It's not a bad game, really. I don't think it's sunk its hooks into me, but I enjoy the easy flow of exploration and combat. There are times I lament the omission of achievements or trophies like the other systems have, but I'm glad that there is literally nothing preventing me from giving an area the once over and moving on if I haven't wrapped up the local side quests. I spent a lot of time in the first areas running around and making sure to grab enough items and kill enough wolves to make people happy, but I'm really more interested in finding out what people find so captivating about the game.

Anyway, X looks gorgeous and I'm not seeing too much that tickles my RPG fancy heading to the other consoles. Here's hoping it's a step up from its predecessors.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

LawfulWaffle posted:

I'm playing through Xenoblade Chronicles currently, after watching the 45 minute stream and feeling the hype well up inside me. It's a game I bought when it first came out but I never really fall into it like some other RPGs. As it is, I'm around lvl 30 and just finished unlocking the way forward through a marsh. I feel like I forget a lot about using the combat system effectively when I go months in between play sessions, but it's nice to play on the WiiU while someone's TV.

It's not a bad game, really. I don't think it's sunk its hooks into me, but I enjoy the easy flow of exploration and combat. There are times I lament the omission of achievements or trophies like the other systems have, but I'm glad that there is literally nothing preventing me from giving an area the once over and moving on if I haven't wrapped up the local side quests. I spent a lot of time in the first areas running around and making sure to grab enough items and kill enough wolves to make people happy, but I'm really more interested in finding out what people find so captivating about the game.

Anyway, X looks gorgeous and I'm not seeing too much that tickles my RPG fancy heading to the other consoles. Here's hoping it's a step up from its predecessors.

Make sure you go through the marsh at night, because oh my god the marsh at night. :swoon:

People calling Xenoblade bland and uninteresting really confuse me. If you didn't wander around the Knee listening to the lovely music and admiring all the beautiful scenery, or just stand there with your mouth hanging open at the splendor of the marsh at night just... I have to wonder if we were playing the same game, because I wandered around pretty much everywhere in Xenoblade with a sense of barely-contained childlike glee.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
XCX on treehouse: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGsXGy9ZvIs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
I always see people say Xenoblade Chronicles for the wii is good but they always fail to describe what makes it good. Compared to ff12 how is it different? The rarity of this game really doesn't help sell that it is amazing other then the fact you never see anyone say any details about the drat game. I'm on a wall, sell it to me. The old megapost was like "We got picutres!", "We got main characters", "It's the best!", never described the combat system at all, and whats up with the side quests?

• Locked thread