Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx
So, if you are Dana, aren't you going to be rooting awfully hard for Bagautinov tomorrow night? I'd think it would be pretty good for their international ambitions to have a Russian champion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx
This fight is loving terrible.

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx
Two top-11 light heavyweights? OK, I'm in, get this train wreck back on track.

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx
I'm fine with this fight, its not exciting, but its good and solid, Bader's active.

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx
Any judge which does not score this as 30-27 Bader should be permanently removed.

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx
The first fight was good, but we havent gotten $45 of entertainment yet. I still have hopes for the main event though, I'm pulling hard for the puncher king.

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx
Is this a title eliminator? Its #2 vs #3, is Lawler getting the rematch, or is this winner getting the title shot?

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx
20-18 Rory

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx
ok, this fight is basically over, and once again it wasn't terrific.

I'm ready for a show, hopefully the main event delivers.

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx
all right puncher king, I believe in you!

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx
This fight makes or breaks the card. If its not great, then UFC 174 will be remembered as hot garbage.

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx
no idea what the score could be. could be 19-19 or 20-18 either way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx
DJ probably won at least 1 round. 2 others are close.

• Locked thread