Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Aurain posted:

Well, if I were a billionaire running a fight league, the last thing I'd ever want is people helping advertise my fights for free by sharing images with their friends of all the cool poo poo that happens in them and none of the bad stuff.

Well... I do have some sympathy. One of the main reasons people pay $55 to watch is to see the flashy KO or submission, if you could see all of the cool parts of the fights, you might not want to pay anymore. Its the same with the NFL, news shows can't show the guy running the ball for a touchdown unless they get permission from the NFL.

But yeah, it is a bit extreme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Andre Arlovski is back in the UFC but Tim Sylvia isnt?? Makes you wonder whats going on with zuffa....

Sylvia will come back when the UFC adds a super-heavyweight division.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

What symbol is that on Ovince St. Preux's arm? Looks like scars?

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Big John just made them touch gloves before the 3rd round, wtf

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

"athletic" and "explosive" while still walking about.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Who the gently caress is this ref?

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

@arielhelwani
Dana to me for the post-fight show: "for Brendan to think he won that fight is hysterical. The fans lost that one."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Guess Dana didn't like this card, he's not doing the post-fight presser.

• Locked thread