Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

1st AD posted:

I really hope Mike Easton continues to lose. Apparently he stopped training at Alliance altogether after the TLI split even though he was welcome to train there.

So I can't wait to see him flail stupidly in a fight, hopefully Jaboiun can put some hurt on him.

He could probably wrestle jabouin if he wanted. I think I missed something because of how much of everyone hates Easton, but I thought he seemed like a good fighter before his gym imploded. I hope Jabouin wins due to being cool to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
Bye Mike Easton, please dont rape

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
There really havent been any good fights but there were a couple good first rounds

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Mike Easton while clearly being down with 20 seconds left had side control and then transitioned right into Yves' guard for seemingly no reason.

oh yeah i already forgot the most important thing, that yves yabouin outwrestled mike easton

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
i think hes joke ing guys

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Fozzy The Bear posted:

What symbol is that on Ovince St. Preux's arm? Looks like scars?

Kill Whitey

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
I havent seen an Arlovski fight this bad since the last time I saw Arlovski fight

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
I think its probably one a piece, Shcaub winnign the first, Andrei winning the second

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
Big john should grab them by the backs of their heads and knock them together, except they havent been close enough for that to happen for ten minutes

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
This is one fight they cant stand up because of inactivity

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
so andreis nose is totally broke and schaub looks like diego sanchez but my question is when did any of it happen

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
Andrei beat the guy challenging for the title fighting like that.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
First round I think Schaub had to win, he landed a few good punches

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
Feijao is actually cool and good, except for roiding

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Lamadrid posted:

I hope for some good standup after the terrible poo poo of Schaub.

Sorry, Ryan BAder is fighting

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
is feijao being patient or does he always look this flat since he got caught roiding

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
maybe i had how good feijao was distorted in my mind like i did masvidal

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

guy in a jetta posted:

ryan bader really mixed it up in his ability to get people to go to the bathroom or get more beer during the show

ahahahah

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Northjayhawk posted:

Is this a title eliminator? Its #2 vs #3, is Lawler getting the rematch, or is this winner getting the title shot?

Winner of Lawler v Brown gets it

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Detroit_Dogg posted:

He's a good but not great fighter who is not going to rise above where he is right now unless like 4 people all decide to retire.

by beating woodley he sort of got to sneak by condit, and he managed to beat Ellenberger by channeling the entire worlds hatred. so good for him, though not for us

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
A guy I dont like KOing a guy I do like

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
im woodley v rory was legit. this will own. youll be ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

fatherdog posted:

Jesus christ. Johnson is SO fast. It really is absurd.

FWIW (probably nothing) a few years ago my friend who is a little bitter about not having taken some of the chances he had in his fighting career, and who particularly doesn't like Matt Hume, was talking with a bunch of people about the guys they knew from the local scene who were in the ufc, which basically boiled down to John Albert and Mighty Mouse. I learned was that Mighty Mouse was a legit nickname that everybody called him, and its confusing to them when hes called Demetrious Johnson. ALso they all started together at a Vision Quest gym, I think the one in the Supermall in Auburn. Also my friend was a little loathe to compliment mm, basically he was like He's not so great, I could beat him (my friend fought at 185 and is honest to god one of the biggest people ive ever met), but he did like a double take and was like, He's really fast, though. He begrudgingly gave the comment but the fact it came past the jealousy stuck with me. Then another dude explained he'd go in and MM would be on the treadmill, and he'd do his whole work out, bjj boxing and cardio, and when he left MM would still be running. and this was all way before he was in the UFC, and I think before he hooked up with Hume, too. Anyway OKAY just a conversation I was privvy to years ago.

Bundt Cake fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Jun 15, 2014

• Locked thread