Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
I really hope Mike Easton continues to lose. Apparently he stopped training at Alliance altogether after the TLI split even though he was welcome to train there.

So I can't wait to see him flail stupidly in a fight, hopefully Jaboiun can put some hurt on him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Bundt Cake posted:

He could probably wrestle jabouin if he wanted. I think I missed something because of how much of everyone hates Easton, but I thought he seemed like a good fighter before his gym imploded. I hope Jabouin wins due to being cool to watch.

His style isn't exciting, he has some annoying anger issues even for a fighter, and is loyal to a noted rapist.

Also like years ago he tried to do Dominick Cruz in a fight and looked really stupid doing it.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

fatherdog posted:

Thus far the available evidence suggests that nobody in any country gives a poo poo about flyweights, regardless of their nationality.

I wonder if they could get Mighty Mouse a shine if they booked a double main event with someone people actually cared about. What if they did Mighty Mouse vs. anyone as co-main on a Ronda card?

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brendan Schaub stinks and only won the 1st round. 2nd round might as well have been a draw, and he lost the 3rd by getting a takedown, throwing 30 strikes, landing none, and getting cut up and his jaw broken by Arlovski from the bottom. Like how the gently caress do you get outstruck by Andrei Arlovski from top position?

I really hope Rory fights Matt Brown at some point because it's clear that he can only win fights where the other guy can't deal with his jab and gets wrestled or trapped against the fence. He doesn't deal with pressure well at all and Matt is like an unkillable Carlos Condit.

I am shocked that Ryan Bader has been fighting as long as he has and continues to move his head and feet like a spaz. Even tonight he still had a tendency to lead into combos with his head. It didn't matter though because he mauled Feijao with those knees.

Mighty Mouse is real good at fighting but needs Chael to teach him how to hype fights because Joe gave him a great opportunity to call his next title defense and he just gave the same chicken poo poo answer every fighter gives.

• Locked thread