Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elmon
Aug 20, 2013

Team ice cream. Even cake knows it's best form is ice cream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmon
Aug 20, 2013

Tengames posted:

I will reserve judgement until i find out which one is on team ice cream.

Marina is green. Pearl is purple. And the splatfest picture had ice cream as green so i'm assuming Marina is on team Ice Cream.

Edit:

Elmon fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Jul 6, 2017

Elmon
Aug 20, 2013

The picture is of a cup cake. The worst form of cake. Clearly cake is the wrong choice.

Elmon
Aug 20, 2013

I'm now not sure of my team. Post downloading demo Marina personality is kind of eh. Also any word on how tokens are obtained? Food menu made me a bit nervous.

Elmon
Aug 20, 2013

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Pearl seems good because she looks like an rear end in a top hat and that means she'll probably be pretty funny.

If you have downloaded the demo yet, she's more level headed than she looked in the trailer. I'm dangerously close to flipping sides after that.

• Locked thread