Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

chumbler posted:

And if they allowed custom ink colors I'm certain you'd be seeing a whole lot of brown.
Also white and yellow.

I'm perfectly fine without custom color ink, honestly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

I knew I was forgetting one.

I'd suggest neon booger green, but that'll probably be a default color even if there's no customizable ink. :v:

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Chaltab posted:

You know it's so weird seeing a Nintendo game about making small children explode.
As opposed to games about cock fights?

Try not to think about it too hard.

In unrelated news, squid is a fun word to say.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Rocketlex posted:

The art style is really atypical for Nintendo in a lot of ways. If you showed me this game fresh and asked me who was publishing it, my first guess would probably be Ubisoft.
My first guess would be Nickelodeon.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

bobjr posted:

Kind of sucks this game won't have voice chat, if only to help coordinate your team.
choosing not to put in voice chat was the best decision Nintendo made if they want the game to be in any way kid friendly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Astro Nut posted:

So, something minor but neat - Nintendo is accounting for the colour blind with how the teams are presented:

I believe it's a localised thing, so someone being colour blind on your team won't keep you stuck to being blue all the time on your end.
that's really cool of them.

• Locked thread