Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Thank you for being the alcoholic foster parent that emotionally and occasionally physically abused us. I take solace in knowing you are one year closer to being dumped into low-rent retirement home and forgotten.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
Thanks for the free college and drinking talent.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
Also I never got any army birthday cake, but I was hoodwinked into doing the ten miler.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009
im pro euthanasia

thetechnoloser
Feb 11, 2003

Say hello to post-apocalyptic fun!
Grimey Drawer

gleep gloop posted:

Also I never got any army birthday cake, but I was hoodwinked into doing the ten miler.

I've been hoodwinked into doing media coverage for the Army 10-miler the last couple years. Trust me, it's more fun to run it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
The United States Army lost the war in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

Good job and happy birthday, dipshits. Better luck next war, I guess.

• Locked thread