Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I have the sheep software on my computer at home. I can send it to you if you don't have it by then.

edit: sent you the link!

seiferguy fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Jun 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
The hardest question I couldn't think of an answer so I just went with a joke one. Otherwise this was one of the more difficult sheeps to answer.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

C. Everett Koop posted:

Reminder, entries close at midnight tonight. Last chance to show your :siren: sports comedy genius`! :siren:

You should solicit for more answers in N/V threads if you think your turnout is low.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Winning with 20 players is gonna be tough.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Haha unanimous then aces, that might be a first.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I'm so happy two other people picked the Y2K video.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Couldn't answer Vin here considering he was my answer last round :(

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Considering what his son became riding his coattails I think my answer makes sense here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
drat. Vin was my second choice. Didn't think it would cost me my victory :(

• Locked thread