Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Miami has been playing like...
This poll is closed.
rear end 25 14.45%
Poo 22 12.72%
rear end and Poo 35 20.23%
Mario Chalmers 64 36.99%
They're just waiting to "flip the switch" 27 15.61%
Total: 88 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Do the Heat ever use this lineup or is this a brand new thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Spurs are really tight at the moment.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Yeow, that's terrible.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Papercut posted:

That was also a Scott Foster game, hmm what an interesting bit of trivia.

The ref who thought he was more important to basketball than Magic Johnson.

This is a great game so far.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

grapesmoker posted:

Tim Duncan with his kids was infinitely adorable.

Seriously, they were cracking me up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

R.D. Mangles posted:

I can't believe the forums went out when Michael Beasley got minutes in a playoff elimination game.

Ginobli Dunk should have had 10 pages of posts.

• Locked thread