Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.
Today's Schedule

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

rajai gets picked off, steals second anyway, very nice

vegeta dentata
Jun 16, 2011
Stanton murdered a ball

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.
The Royals are really bad at baserunning.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

pulled hamstring for Torii Hunter, looks like :/

Tedd_Not_Ed posted:

The Royals are really bad at baserunning.

Tigers are giving them a run for their money this inning

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
Wow, the Tigers might just be worse

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Craig! :toot:

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
I'm watching 6 of the seven games being played right now on 3 different devices. Someone please stop me before I boot up the desktop pc.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

haha i just now noticed the eyebrows

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.

I'm gonna go with option B.

Fake E: Carlos Santana!

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

Just erase the one on the left.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Oh hey, that was nice out of Butler. I always sort of wonder how good he'd be if he had real power.

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

I am happy that Torii Hunter is out of the game but unfortunately it's not terminal.

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
How did you gently caress that up, Castellanos?

Mental Hospitality
Jan 5, 2011

Cheers from this increasingly depressing Tigers game.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Rays doin' dat thing where they hit dat ball, score dem runs.

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx
I think this is a good time to point out that Verlander's 8-year $202MM contract begins, not this year, but next year.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Dammit Peralta :eng99:

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

you know jhonny has been really solid at short so far this year even with adams inability to catch the ball right there

Farchanter
Jun 15, 2008
Utley desperately needs a day off but there's no chance Sandberg gives him one until Asche comes off the DL.

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
This whole game in Detroit is full of bad baserunning.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
What happened to our grass Arch? :(

e: Glad Craig is back but now we need Yadi and MCarp to wake up

Axel Serenity fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Jun 17, 2014

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Holy poo poo. Go Royals.

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
Bad Verlander strikes again!

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
That a way Yadi

Not that way, Craig

goobernoodles
May 28, 2011

Wayne Leonard Kirby.

Orioles Magician.
Just turned the game on to see Adam Jones murder a beisbol. Daaaaamn.

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

i think i picked verlander to win the cy in the al and bryce harper to win the nl mvp in the preseason predictions thread haha

vegeta dentata
Jun 16, 2011
This Marlins relief pitcher has a shitload of pine tar on his cap.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Wow how the hell did we get out of that?

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.

vegeta dentata posted:

This Marlins relief pitcher has a shitload of pine tar on his cap.

I'm not sure that's pine tar, but that whatever it is it is COVERED in it.

TheChaosPath
Jul 22, 2005

Kill yourselves, Braves

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
I'm so glad I decided to watch this trainwreck of a Detroit-Kansas City game :munch:

E: Oh wow.

Tedd_Not_Ed fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Jun 17, 2014

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Looks like the Mystery of the Detroit Bullpen will be a case for the Hardy boys.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

YKNOW THERES ONLY ONE DIRECTION I KNOW AND THATS DRIVIN STRAIGHT TO THE NET
Cole Hamels owns.

e: Jake Diekman is a walking heart attack waiting to happen.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
1000th RBI for Holliday!

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
:lol: Adams 3B always own

e: ahaha he's tied for Bourjos for most triples for Cards this year. Matt "Wheels" Adams everybody

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Matt Adams triple!

nopants
May 29, 2004
Did Detroit just surrender?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

YKNOW THERES ONLY ONE DIRECTION I KNOW AND THATS DRIVIN STRAIGHT TO THE NET