Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
This means more megaman now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Beef Waifu posted:

It will never mean more Megaman, if anything it will mean less.

But will it mean more Monster Hunter then?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Beef Waifu posted:

It means more Dark Void.

Then all is truly lost.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Quest For Glory II posted:

I hope they get bought out by a really rich eccentric Ace Attorney fan and the company just puts out nothing but Ace Attorney games and all of them come to the US.

Woah woah woah

Ace Attorney and Ghost Trick Sequels.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I hope they start selling off their lesser IPs like Dino Crisis or something.

I've got all four of the Dino Crisis games and with the advent of 3rd person shooters maybe we could get a sequel that doesn't suck.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

I said come in! posted:

Has Capcom announced any games being canceled?

Everything that you personally like or hold dear, those games will be canceled.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Beef Waifu posted:

Capcom has to announce a game first before it can be cancelled.

Ghost Trick 2

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Accordion Man posted:

Cancelling that would be a good thing. Ghost Trick doesn't need a sequel at all because it had a conclusive and satisfying ending. :colbert:
Ghost Trick HD

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Beef Waifu posted:

As long as Monster Hunter, SF, and RE are making Capcom the dolla dollas they'll be fine.

This is assuming that after MH in 2015 they will continue to bring the series over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Waterfall of Salt posted:

X7 is fun in a trainwreck, Sonic '06 kind of way. It's absolutely awful but I still had a lot of fun streaming it, because it just keeps finding new ways to be terrible. Also the voice acting is hilariously bad.
X8 is overrated and the stages are a bit too gimmicky, but it's still pretty good.
X1 and X4 are the highlights of the X series, but X2 and X3 are great games too.

So it sounds like you only need Megaman Collection and megaman X Collection and you have all the good and worthy MM games.

• Locked thread