Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

STAC Goat posted:

I don't know. Steph kind of seemed like she was dying. WWE Faces: Poisoning People. Be A Star.

Where in the world do you live that you've never seen a Starbucks pouring out people holding those cups?

generally it isn't just plain coffee in a plastic cup though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

West007 posted:

I thought projectile vomiting was a thing of the past. Guess I was wrong.

Then. Now. Forever.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Reigns leaves the vest on because his back has a shameful lack of definition

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Chokes McGee posted:

:stare:

I have no idea who this is and he is legitimately terrifying.

ooooo la la

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Supreme Allah posted:

If Brock gets the belt, I like the idea of a champ that only fights at big events. It's a nice throwback. You're not fighting MY CLIENT on some roody poo Raw in Montana.

anything is better than a champ that doesn't fight at all

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Chewy Bitems posted:

promo - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkkLo-Us5-4

sweet jesus it's worse than I even remembered.

this is incredible

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Undertaker has great presence because of who he is but you can tell when he's cutting a promo he came up with himself and its always incredibly lame.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

jon stewart is a goon and he posts in psp

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

The baby is CM Punk

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

southern rock is still rock

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

NienNunb posted:

Trap sprung

I was in one of those bands once, I mean haha let's all laugh at cardboard

RacistGuidingLight posted:

If Daniel Bryan were a farm I'd plow him every day.
Welcome back

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

John Cena

NienNunb posted:

Country music chat is even worse than hotdog chat.

How do you feel about alt country

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

The_Rob posted:

I would watch Escape from WWE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab_kGCFCUJ4

it's not that exciting

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Roman Reigns wears a shirt in the pool just like me *crowd goes wild*

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

Damien Sandow is currently WWE's version of the Cubs

and john cena is his bartman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Sanguinia posted:

WWE will not put the belt on Lesnar. EVER. This isn't a matter of the champ not being at every live event and on every Raw despite what JR thinks, it's a matter of the belts being off TV AND undefended on PPV for 6 months or Brock's title reign being one month long when he drops it at the next PPV. Lesnar's contract structure allows for no other option.

Unless a meteor drops from the sky and conks Lesnar on the head so he forgets that he's content to wrestle 5 matches a year and he full-times it for a while like Stone Cold suggested, he will never be Champion again. And Brock's head would probably prove stronger than the meteor anyway.

wrestling five matches a year would be a solid three or four month reign of terror

• Locked thread