Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Have you noticed?

Daniel Bryan is champion: bad Raws
Daniel Bryan isn't champion: good Raw

Coincidence???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Polkadust.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Shine posted:

This is the best WWE interview all year, IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3-Fr600gYo

Best WWE interview of all time, really.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Shine posted:

Am I the only guy who likes Del Rio? He's an incredibly smug and jacked rear end in a top hat who ruthlessly beats the poo poo out of people, sneering as he kicks their heads in and then snaps their arm. The guy loving owns.

I also like ADR. He's a great wrestler but WWE outright refuses to do anything at all with him other than acknowledge his existence. It's sort of the position Sandow was in up until around the time he became Magneto, except ADR gets to win.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Sex Robot posted:

After that riveting finance lecture.

Somebody got a photo of Rollin's new outfit. It looks... Sweaty.

JC looks really weird without his leather trenchcoat and sunglasses.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
The way I see it, if the victor is Orton or Cena, it means WWE is in panic mode and basically wants to reset from the DBDebacle. They would consider either of them safe for business, especially Cena.

If someone fresh wins it like Bray, Cesaro, or Reigns, it means they're trying it out on them, and if it doesn't work out, they have either the briefcase winner or DB himself to fall back on to get the belts off their test subject. I'd imagine if one of them wins it and then loses to the briefcase holder before DB challenges, it means they didn't like the winner as champ.

About the only thing I'm reasonably sure of is that neither ADR nor Sheamus will win it, although if they're self-aware enough about most fans' reactions to either man, they will had a spot where they tease one or both of them as being on the ladder about to win it and then someone else stops them.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Chokes McGee posted:

Wow, that was some series of typos. No worries, I got this one.

Those are some pretty hefty odds to overcome. Who could possibly do it?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Bigass Moth posted:

All wrestlers should have tight curls and a baby mullet like the greatest champion of our time, Sid.

Come on dude, you know the best hair style is a contractually guaranteed head of full hair with a long blonde mullet, brother!

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

TheJoker138 posted:

Bray Wyatt is busy being a conduit for the devil and cannot make the match, Harper takes his place, wins title, is greatest champion ever.

gently caress it, I'd mark.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
I can hate John Cena just fine, because I have no problem separating John Cena, the man who brings smiles to dying kids' faces, and John Cena, the wrestleman who was only beaten because a kid sang at him.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

MassRafTer posted:

I'm sorry you don't understand psychology.

Ironically that was my major in college. Perhaps it is my inability to understand psychology that caused me to work in a field completely unrelated to it.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

MassRafTer posted:

Indeed, if you were around children too sick to get out of bed or sometimes move you'd be shocked if you saw one standing in front of you.

I'll get it right some day. And on that day, I'll have the whole world in my hands.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
The insider guy is actually Kevin Dunn.

Source: I am actually Kevin Dunn. Sorry I hate wrestling so much, guys.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
I've only been watching since January, so my exposure to CM PUNK has mostly been in the form of chants, feuding with The Shield, getting dunked on by the New Age Outlaws, and then getting Kane'd. He didn't seem that good.

NienNunb posted:

You ever notice that Fandango's theme is just the I Dream of Jeannie theme song?

:eyepop:

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Valeyard posted:

Makes sense. The only reason John Cena choose to fight Bryan is because he was the weakest opponent which gave Cena the best chance of succeeding

No wonder Cena lost, the odds weren't high enough for him.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Roman needs new attire

It's not fair and Ambrose and Seth had to change

Not fair or cool :(

They didn't change Roman because WWE thinks the look and sound are part of why The Shield were so over, and they only really care to keep Roman over.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

The_Rob posted:

Now all Seth needs is a really cool eye patch.

RIP Aksana, she'll never get to knee Seth in the face.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

projecthalaxy posted:

It would be amazing because their move sets are basically engineered for each other. Post-return Brock is all suplexes and subs, Bryan largely strike based. The psychology would just be "can Bryan duck and dodge long enough to chop this man-mountain down with knees and headkicks"?

All he has to do is hit the F-5 key and he'll reset Bryan for the 1-2-3, just like he did to The Undertaker at Wrestlemania 30.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

NienNunb posted:

But Punk didn't beat Lesnar.

Daniel Bryan did beat HHH, Batista, and Kane however, so he's still right.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Are you trying to say that Big Poppa Pump doesn't have the hook up to slam someone in that fashion while using at least 141 2/3s percent of his overall strength? I refuse to believe that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Luigi Thirty posted:

We won't get into BM Punk.

Actually that's just CM Punk's other, less known name while he was in WWE.

• Locked thread