Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Stardust is the best. Evidence:

Minus stars
Stars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dimebags Brain posted:

Don't forget his twitter banner pic:

I'll be okay with him not being in WWE anymore the day he gets an account here

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Somebody said it in another thread, and it's still true: the moment Vince dies, Kevin Dunn will be gone from the WWE. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the first act of whoever took charge of the company after Vince's passing.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

This is only slightly less dumb than Daniel Farm Bryan talk

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

When you think about it, Cena's never lost clean

Even Bryan needed Cena's shoulder to swell up to the size of another person, unfair in/of itself

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Abrasive Obelisk posted:

HBK back in 2007 won clean.

Needed Jesus' power, so it was basically 2 on 1

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Daniel Bryan posted:

pro wrestling is fake

whens chris benoit returning

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

Sure John Cena wrestles classic matches and spends his own money to comfort dying children but the man wins too much. I don't like a winner. I was born a Cubs fan and I'll die a Cubs fan.

Damien Sandow is currently WWE's version of the Cubs

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

It's so cute when people think WWE considers long-term plans for anybody but Cena

Look at how hosed they get when he's injured, and realize when the current champ gets injured they immediately go back to focusing on Cena

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

At a time when they aren't making as much money off the Network or their movies division as they want to be, do you really suggest they hand over more millions of dollars to Brock? Because giving him more millions is the only way he agrees to more dates.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Like him or not, you have to respect jhon cena

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The list of teams grows shorter:

quote:

One of the Los Matadores suffered what appeared to be a serious knee injury at today's WWE live event in Newark, Delaware. After he went down, the referee threw up the dreaded "X" symbol and the WWE medical staff came out. The rest of the match was said to be panicked and rushed. We're not sure if it was Fernando or Diego yet but they were taken to the back with the rest of the participants in the match looking on concerned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Bad news: Barrett's hurt. Thanks, Swagger.

• Locked thread