Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
There is a pretty high probability that Stardust will get so weird that Goldust will get freaked out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Cody was pretty much raised on the side of a wrestling ring and as a result is a mega wrestling nerd. The fact that he changed his ring psychology and borrowed the Diamond Dust as his finisher isn't too shocking.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Rhonne posted:

Cody always throws himself 100% into whatever gimmick they give him and it's great.

I seriously hope the storyline going forward is Cody getting way to into the gimmick and Goldust needs to pull him back to reality.

I've never gotten the "guys are expected to try real hard to get over, but if they care too much they are nerds and marks" poo poo that filters through to the dirt sheets.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Another Main Event tidbit is that Dean came out to fight in jeans, a belt, workbooks, white tapes hands, and a wife-beater.

Dean Ambrose is wrestling Marlin Brando.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
He's in the same creative no-man's-land that Ricardo Rodriguez was in six months ago, before he was shipped down to NXT and grabbed his old El Local gimmick.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Bo Dallas is the alpha of the wet hair look. In fact, it looks like he got into the shower with his shirt and ring gear.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I've got some bad news.

Rosa Mendes has a titantron and her music is the Los Matadores vignette music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_LRgK5oyrw

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I tell you what, Bo Dallas checking to see if Fandango is ok, then immediately hitting his finisher on him is so goddamn hilarious.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

I've taken to linking people to this when they say something that dumb:

http://www.clickhole.com/article/5-iconic-movie-scenes-were-actually-fake-201

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
This is like Heisenberg's Matador. Either one could be injured. It is impossible to know.

• Locked thread