Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IsaoHung
Jun 9, 2013

Everything they said is true
I think auto insurance companies need to be held accountable for the blatant loving discrimination. I've had my license since I was 16, I am now 24. No accidents, no tickets. A perfect driving record. My sister is 19, has had her license since she was 16 as well and has totaled one car and gotten a couple of tickets here and there. I still pay almost two times as much as "she" (our parents) does for her coverage. Purely because she is female, and some bullshit statistic from the loving forever and a half ago decided that men under 30 drive like blind asians trying to tokyo drift.

gently caress that poo poo pisses me off.

Oh and stop people from voting before they are 25. Having not even reached 25 yet I can say with certainty that the last thing America needs is more ideological loving retards like me and my friends voting Adolf Obama for Supreme Chancellor third term. 1000 year Monkey Reich.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IsaoHung
Jun 9, 2013

Everything they said is true

QuarkJets posted:

The driving age should be raised to 25 but maximum driving age should be 50. Old people are loving terrible drivers, they drive annoyingly slow yet still manage to run into poo poo, I don't get it

It seems most of them just back into things constantly too.

• Locked thread