Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

FordPRefectLL posted:

my parents were 2 years older than i am right now when they had me how the gently caress do people have kids so young why are all my friends ruining their lives

Mistakes.

You were a mistake op.

E:
One night your mom was going down on your dad and he was going down on her 69. They were too horny and prolly too drunk to care about condoms. So your dad just shoved his meat rod in her taco waiting to be filled. And pouned and pounded till the sour cream was added.

And a baby burrito known as you was born.

E2:
Did they have good jobs and money?
\/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Fireless Phoenix posted:

what if i want bendyman to enter my anus :colbert:

probably have a different kind of explosion before he explodes you then.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

mookface posted:

I knocked up a girl I'd been seeing for six months when I was 21. We now are happier than gently caress with three kids and have built a nice life together and its great. People wait too long

If you wait too long you end up having autistic children too. So its like the mid 30s you wanna bang one out.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

FordPRefectLL posted:

did your parents have you in their 40s

Nah 30s. Maybe my theory is out the window.

Sunshine Mix posted:

enjoy dying alone OP

I mean I know I will

can always go gay for goons.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

mookface posted:

There are parents of kids in my daughters kindergarten class that are fifty and their first kid is five. Just think about that

Dear god. Those eggs are almost due past expiration date.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

mookface posted:

You should hear them swap fertility clinic stories. Maybe you should have had kids when your body isn't shutting down BECAUSE YOURE OLD AS gently caress

Lol that kid will be lucky if he doesn't turn out autistic. Seriously I'd be surprised if paster kindergarten he isn't in a special group because he doesn't interact.

This is my goon armchair PHD speaking though. I don't know poo poo but its GBS.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

THS posted:

my dad was born when my grandfather was 67 and hes autistic as gently caress and in a family of short people he was six foot seven. im the spawn of a genetic freak who was the product of old people loving when they really shouldnt have

Do you give him rabbits to pet because they are soft and cuddly? How frequently does he go through them? Also, how old was your grandmother?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

THS posted:

grandmother was like mid 40s. my grandfather was a county judge and had two names and was married to two women. my father is a published author who writes books about how he talks to god. hes also a successful logistics expert and i am privileged

Yeah the farm eggs still were fresh.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Kimmalah posted:

Down's syndrome is really the big concern with older parents rather than autism. But I'm sure autism's in there somewhere too. :v:

Long time no see Kimm! Hope you're doing well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

IsaoHung posted:

There is no set age that makes one ready for children OP. If you're financially stable and responsible enough to care for and raise another human being for the next 18 years then you're ready.
If you're a 26 year old stoner who posts on SomethingAwful about how they can't imagine having kids yet then you should probably keep doing that.

Imagine how much greater the world would be if people just stopped having babies left and right because it's their "right" to reproduce. gently caress making abortions illegal we should start making them mandatory for people below a certain IQ and financial threshold.

Faggots are the best thing that happened to the world. At least they have to plan for kids.

lol

if people thought about if it was right for them to have kids right now or not then we wouldn't need IQ tests.

• Locked thread