Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

They make what basically amounts to pantiliners for men who leak piss now. They just changed it to a manly-man name like "shields" instead and pretended it was something completely different.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

use a magnifying glass to harness the power of the sun and evaporate those last few piss drops

need to focus it real good on the piss hole (i really wanted to call it a japs eye there but not racist so I didn't)

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Kimmalah posted:

They make what basically amounts to pantiliners for men who leak piss now. They just changed it to a manly-man name like "shields" instead and pretended it was something completely different.

are they built for the ample gentleman goon?

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

porkchop_express posted:

No, the ample gentleman goon has no idea what's going on down there anymore due to fog of war, so it's not a factor.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

AceClown posted:

use a magnifying glass to harness the power of the sun and evaporate those last few piss drops

need to focus it real good on the piss hole (i really wanted to call it a japs eye there but not racist so I didn't)

using the power of the sun to dry my piss soaked balls? truly man has become the master of all he surveys

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
the deep sea is the last frontier, hard to dry your balls 1000 meters underwater

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

you irl posted:

the deep sea is the last frontier, hard to dry your balls 1000 meters underwater

i will find the ancient creature, leviathan, and learn from it the mysteries of the deep and how to keep my balls dry

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

porkchop_express posted:

No idea since I'm going strictly off commercials. The guy advertising it was kind of fat so maybe?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Real talk: Pee sitting down.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
Realer Talk, just do a courtesy pee. It's nicer, smells better, is better for the environment, and will get you closer to your fellow man.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

redshirt posted:

Real talk: Pee sitting down.

i did this. do i need to get an abortion now or will the morning after pill be sufficient?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

porkchop_express posted:

i did this. do i need to get an abortion now or will the morning after pill be sufficient?

Let go of old stereotypes.

In your own house or that of a trusted bathroom, sitting down to pee is where's it at. For many reasons:

1. More comfortable - who doesn't enjoy sitting?
2. Less messy - no spray or splash!
3. Get in more reading time
4. Easier finish - shake directly in the bowl rather than all over the bathroom and your legs.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

redshirt posted:

Let go of old stereotypes.

In your own house or that of a trusted bathroom, sitting down to pee is where's it at. For many reasons:

1. More comfortable - who doesn't enjoy sitting?
2. Less messy - no spray or splash!
3. Get in more reading time
4. Easier finish - shake directly in the bowl rather than all over the bathroom and your legs.

if you have to sit down with a book to avoid fatigue and spraying urine all over yourself maybe you should see a doctor

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

you irl posted:

if you have to sit down with a book to avoid fatigue and spraying urine all over yourself maybe you should see a doctor

Maybe you should just pee in your pee ditch outside like an animal.

I prefer high society.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

redshirt posted:

Maybe you should just pee in your pee ditch outside like an animal.

I prefer high society.

uh its called a pee trough :rolleyes:

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

you irl posted:

uh its called a pee trough :rolleyes:

i am concerned about mixing up the pee trough with my feed trough so this may be problematic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting

Cthulu Carl posted:

Just climb the wall and get your junk right under the hand dryer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qKcd6IbC5c

• Locked thread