Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
yeah, a "friend" well go with that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
the trick is to study human emotion and reaction and properly catagorize all the types of people and how they will react to poo poo, and how their faces move if they react a certain way or so.

study this, but dont be obvious about it, a common mistake is for nerds to be obviously inhuman while trying to use good pua techniques, no! big mistake! the most important thing is to study people talking with each other and trying to emulate them while looking at a mirror. i personally do it by watching lets plays videos on something awful and guys talking about movies/games to each other (giant bomb is really good for this). learn how to act, learn how to react, and learn about people.

when your skills overshadow your sociopathy, youll be a king of this world.

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Mr. Gibbycrumbles posted:

Haha, lolling IRL at everyone here who thinks I'm talking about myself.

Seriously, this is a guy I've known for a few years now. I'm pretty sure he's not a sperg, but I think he has some sort of OCD. Not creepy in any way, good humoured, but shy as all hell around womens.

Very square though when it comes to the whole "no alcohol" thing, and he always goes bed at a sensible time etc. He plays vidya games, but he's nowhere near the level of a poopsocker or anything.

There is literally no way in hell I could get him to go to a prossie.

Hmmm, I've just realised he has basically the same personality as Steve Carrell's character in The 40 Year Old Virgin. Maybe I should watch that film again for ideas.

you dont need to make a fake backstory for an imaginary friend that is actually you op, its ok, we dont care.

• Locked thread