Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
aellisr
Oct 11, 2007

Alveolar fibrosis don't give a damn.
Is Belguim still an under dog/dark horse team? Love me some triumph over anonymity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aellisr
Oct 11, 2007

Is Kompany injured? Also, Hazard to put in 2 "world class" goals.

aellisr
Oct 11, 2007

Lasagna Pilot posted:

Which is the best site to get stats like %possession and %passes connected?

https://www.tikitakaisdead.com

aellisr
Oct 11, 2007

Smirr posted:

owned, wilmots. have fun wearing a jacket in 50° weather

Lol I saw that too. Is it because Algeria will confuse him for a player if he's in white?

aellisr
Oct 11, 2007

Requesting a hazardkickingballboy.gif so people just now seeing this team play know what they are supporting.

aellisr
Oct 11, 2007

origami manatee posted:

watching belgium is giving me ptsd flashbacks to avb's spurs

Kompany and Van Buyten aren't pushed pass the center circle yet in their high line....give it time.

aellisr
Oct 11, 2007

Xachariah posted:

Why's the ball boy protecting the ball with his life anyway?

Trying to save football op, was a pretty poetic gesture really.

aellisr
Oct 11, 2007

Yeah, Vertonghen and Alderweireld are clueless out there as full backs. And yep, that is what Jan does when he gets beat on a run.

aellisr
Oct 11, 2007

Belguim should be in a 3-4-1-2 with Mertens up top with big Rom. This is awful to watch right now with 4 CB's and Dembele out there, zero attacking threat. Algeria can just set back and put 3 defenders on anyone near the box and take Hazard completely out of the game.

aellisr
Oct 11, 2007

Bogan Krkic posted:

can you post this in a code formation please

Hold on, going to put it in Football Manager first and see how it checks out. I'll get back to you ASAP OP.

aellisr
Oct 11, 2007

Bogan Krkic posted:

fwiw i fully agree with you, i cant fathom how FOUR BAD CENTERBACKS is a good formation for any team let alone one trying to dominate possession

I am racking my brain thinking of anytime I have seen Vertonghen play a cross or even pick a pass as part of an attack and I've got nothing. Alderweireld can at least do that much, but hats off to Algeria for exposing the glaring weakness in their opposition.

aellisr
Oct 11, 2007

Mertens on....good idea....for Chadli....bad idea. loving Wilmot has the tactical cunning of a young David Moyes.

aellisr
Oct 11, 2007

HJB posted:

they'll unleash the 300k Double J soon enough

Januzaj out wide on the right, Big Rom to the bench, Mertens in the middle. Because Wilmot is going to die by this 4 at the back bull poo poo, might as well have a False 9 working as a canny pivot.

Or this dumb rear end substitution.....

aellisr
Oct 11, 2007

Bogan Krkic posted:

is wilmots the worst coach at the world cup?

Holy poo poo, Fellaini on for Dembele to keep the penetrating play from the back line in tact. Yes, he is, just....holy poo poo....yes he is.

aellisr
Oct 11, 2007

Ha ha ha ha Fellaini.....what the gently caress....sure.

aellisr
Oct 11, 2007

The Finn posted:

Someone post that gif of Fellaini making a 40 dribble straight into touch w United this season lol he's dogshit

Going to have a good laugh when Fellaini emerges as that "World Cup talent" and Man U cash in for €30m on him.

aellisr
Oct 11, 2007

There is still time for Vertonghen to get beat down the side again......

aellisr
Oct 11, 2007

Late to the game here. Did Neymar and Alves dye their hair at half time or before the game?

And let's go Mexico viva la raca!

aellisr
Oct 11, 2007

Tbf, David Luiz is playing some pretty inspired football out there. Dude is all over the place and actually making things happen.

aellisr
Oct 11, 2007

Ochoa is just one scorpion save away from going full on el hefe mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aellisr
Oct 11, 2007

This match is everything right with a 0-0 draw.

• Locked thread