Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...
Jesus Christ this show. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

RIP Daniel's Genesis :(

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

Yeah, he's the only biological child of both Ted Sr. and Janet.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

You can buy monkey bread in the supermarket up here in Massachusetts. Fresh though, don't know about frozen.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

Argh... I'm a quarter of the way through last night's episode and kind of want to stop watching because Daniel keeps stacking this lie about who he is and the feeling that it's gonna blow up in his face is hella uncomfortable.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

The Sheriff was present in some capacity the night Daniel's girlfriend was raped and murdered (I think he was a classmate of Daniel's?), and saw something that has him convinced with certainty that Daniel was guilty. But we don't know what, or that his conclusion is really correct.

hcreight fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Jul 13, 2014

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

Lycus posted:

All episode I was expecting Teddy to make a thing out of Tawney not seeming sad enough about the miscarriage, but he kept taking it further and further than I thought he would.

It seemed very apparent to me that the events of the episode would lead to Teddy having an altercation with the guy who wouldn't pay for his rims. I'm guessing this will also lead to the end of discussion regarding assault charges for Daniel, since his credibility will be undermined if word of the fight gets around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

God drat that finale. This show should be getting Emmy consideration for the "admission" scene alone. A shame only like 6 people watch it.

• Locked thread