Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Why shouldn't I drink all day?
Think of the children
Your liver
Waste of money
Shouldn't you be working?
Goku would not approve
Jesus
Those fuckheads in AA
View Results

• Locked thread
redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

dad gay. so what posted:

Dirnk cum all days. Make a cum baby. Kill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

T.i.a.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

kazr posted:

was the rough sex really cute

At one point there was giggling so kinda yes but tbqh I was lying about the painting, I'm terrible at art & even worse when drunk but because I was drunk I didn't care.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
The reason so many drunk people are successful is because they aren't afraid to fail.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Drinking all day is hard, it's like a bad job. You try to ride the wave of intoxication. It's impossible to predict. You drink more and more hoping to achieve that feeling you had once, at 17. When you got drunk on moonshine in your fathers basement. The time you experienced time travel. Those times are over. It now takes you 12 beers to even feel anything and god forbid you drink 18 or you don't remember the night. gently caress man, each time I throw up I say I'm done. Until the liquor pangs come calling and I'm back in the gutter again.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Trixie Hardcore posted:

The reason so many drunk people are successful is because they aren't afraid to fail.

This.

Liquid Courage. :)

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Kazvall posted:

Drinking all day is hard, it's like a bad job. You try to ride the wave of intoxication. It's impossible to predict. You drink more and more hoping to achieve that feeling you had once, at 17. When you got drunk on moonshine in your fathers basement. The time you experienced time travel. Those times are over. It now takes you 12 beers to even feel anything and god forbid you drink 18 or you don't remember the night. gently caress man, each time I throw up I say I'm done. Until the liquor pangs come calling and I'm back in the gutter again.

The trick is to start with really weak rear end drinks and ramp it up. I had a mimosa at 10am and was drinking Glenlivet by 5pm & I don't drink scotch.

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Kazvall posted:

Thats beautiful man

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Trixie Hardcore posted:

The trick is to start with really weak rear end drinks and ramp it up. I had a mimosa at 10am and was drinking Glenlivet by 5pm & I don't drink scotch.

gently caress you and your good taste.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
looking forward to an all day drunk Saturday, I might combine mowing, golf, shower beers and post golf club party all in one day

also flying home relatively early Friday so I could drink half a day then, plus airport and airplane beers are fun, did you know there's now a bw3 in atlanta's c concourse?

gonna be a good weekend. :getin:

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

drink em' danno

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
What will you have to look forward to at the end of the day?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Alucard posted:

Jerking off.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Alucard posted:

going home with my wife, why?

E: unless you meant after landing Friday night, in which case meeting my wife and some friends out wherever they happen to be

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

redshirt posted:

It's gorgeous out.

I've got the means.

I've got no responsibilities.

Give me one or two good reasons not to drink all day.

Because heroin is cheaper and better and is a better daytime drug?

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Nah drink the day away.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
If you haven't showered yet then perhaps you should drink bleach

Val
Jul 11, 2003

If you're not going to do the same thing tomorrow and if you didn't do it yesterday I say go for it. I've been through alcohol withdrawal, though, so I suggest you don't do it every day.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
Well, I was planning on getting shitfaced after work on Friday down at my local, then in town.
On Saturday, I'm meeting my parents in Oxford for lunch, at which point I'll start drinking again. After I've seen them off, I'll continue to drink for the rest of the day and into the evening, dividing my time between further drinks in Oxford and then more back home.
On Sunday, I'm planning to have a hangover for most of the day, then off to a pub quiz, where I'll drink heavily once more.

That is my drinking plan for the weekend. Nothing today though, it's a work day.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
I look forward to drinking all day, but for the time being I'm on a diet.

Festival in 3 weeks though and you can bet your rear end I'll be doing warm Kagerbombs at 8am.....

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
It costs a lot of money to drink all day at bars

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

crankdatbatman posted:

It costs a lot of money to drink all day at bars

You're doing it wrong :eng101:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Gaz2k21 posted:

I look forward to drinking all day, but for the time being I'm on a diet.

Festival in 3 weeks though and you can bet your rear end I'll be doing warm Kagerbombs at 8am.....

Vodka is carb and gluten free and low in calories!

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
the hardest thing for me about addiction is the part where you figure out that you are going to get high and that the hopeful person you were when you decided not to was a hapless dumbfuck. bums me out tbh

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

Kazvall posted:

this needs to go on a t-shirt and i need to crawl out my alcoholic haze long enough to buy one then wear it and then throw up on it.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Take this depressing alcohol talk to the alcoholics thread.

This thread is for fun time summer day drinking.

Speaking of alcoholics, is Roboshit dead?

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

life is a nightmare since I began using heroin recreationally on the rec of a fellow goon

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
i sell cars so on my day off im a major degenerate drunk. probably gonna go mow a friends lawn, he leaves his keys in his lawnmower

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
because you'll get fat

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Cucking Mama posted:

life is a nightmare since I began using heroin recreationally on the rec of a fellow goon

Switch to meth.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

why the gently caress would I do that you idiot I'm trying to clean up my act

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Cucking Mama posted:

It's a reverse gateway drug. You step down from heroin to meth, then to coke, then to adderal, then you're clean.

Godspeed, junky.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

brick cow posted:

this needs to go on a t-shirt and i need to crawl out my alcoholic haze long enough to buy one then wear it and then throw up on it.

I bet they'll sell better than the darmok and catdrug tee shirts combined. We should make a thread in sa mart and retire.

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Go get some gin and some grapefruits and make drinks all day.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Cucking Mama posted:

stop doing drugs, hth

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
I think there are more cost effective drugs for you if you want to be not-sober all day, op

Straker
Nov 10, 2005
i basically get $30K+ year to be functionally unemployed, but i won't get that money if my liver is all hosed up :(

that said, after waking up i finished my banana/OJ/rum blender concoction from last night, then had a double rum and coke, working on half a bottle of two buck chuck worth of calimotxo right now. gonna go have a bunch of sex then drive around for a few hours once i sober up. feels good man

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Their is literally, literally no reason not to be drunk or high 24/7.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Straker posted:

i basically get $30K+ year to be functionally unemployed, but i won't get that money if my liver is all hosed up :(

that said, after waking up i finished my banana/OJ/rum blender concoction from last night, then had a double rum and coke, working on half a bottle of two buck chuck worth of calimotxo right now. gonna go have a bunch of sex then drive around for a few hours once i sober up. feels good man

Rum is for girls so I assume you're a girl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

roboshit posted:

Their is literally, literally no reason not to be drunk or high 24/7.

Being drunk or high 24/7 makes my fingers feel numb when I'm trying to do surgeries.

• Locked thread