Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Why shouldn't I drink all day?
Think of the children
Your liver
Waste of money
Shouldn't you be working?
Goku would not approve
Jesus
Those fuckheads in AA
View Results

• Locked thread
roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Being drunk or high 24/7 makes my fingers feel numb when I'm trying to do surgeries.

If you can't pull off a sick C3-C4 fusion shitfaced then you're a pussy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Straker
Nov 10, 2005

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Rum is for girls so I assume you're a girl.
rum is for coke (or lime juice and ice cubes) so i assume you're a tryhard diesel dyke

it's not like i'm drinking malibu or something

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer
rum is for pirates and brigands, girls are cultural appropriators, furthermore

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 9 days!
Clapping Larry
The op should smoke weed instead. It's a lot more enjoyable and no after effects.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Straker posted:

rum is for coke (or lime juice and ice cubes) so i assume you're a tryhard diesel dyke

it's not like i'm drinking malibu or something

I'm a girl who likes frilly rum drinks with fruit & umbrellas in them that you drink out of a coconut or a tiki head & I was hoping we could bond over that, no reason to get catty about it, girlfriend.

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

drilldo squirt posted:

The op should smoke weed instead. It's a lot more enjoyable and no after effects.

No after effects other than getting fat and stupid and being insufferable about legalizing weed and how it being illegal is the biggest injustice in history.

im an orange
Jun 24, 2005

redshirt posted:

It's gorgeous out.

I've got the means.

I've got no responsibilities.

Give me one or two good reasons not to drink all day.

two reasons OP:

1) you like/love your liver
2) you don't want to get fat

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

roboshit posted:

No after effects other than getting fat and stupid and being insufferable about legalizing weed and how it being illegal is the biggest injustice in history.

Let me share with you these articles from highmedz.org about the health benefits of weed smoking...

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

im an orange posted:

two reasons OP:

1) you like/love your liver
2) you don't want to get fat

Alcohol only makes you fat if you let it. Try drinking vodka, only 60 calories per shot and no carbs. I drink vodka all the time and I have a sexy bod.

Athropos
May 4, 2004

"Skeletons are Number One! Flesh just slows you down."
theres no objective reason why you shouldnt drink all day man

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

roboshit posted:

Alcohol only makes you fat if you let it. Try drinking vodka, only 60 calories per shot and no carbs. I drink vodka all the time and I have a sexy bod.

The alcoholic psycho's speaking the truth here folks.

HalPhilipWalker
Feb 14, 2008
Does Christmas smell like oranges to you?

roboshit posted:

It also helps if you stop eating. You get drunker that way, too.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

redshirt posted:

It's gorgeous out.

I've got the means.

I've got no responsibilities.

Give me one or two good reasons not to drink all day.

Because then YOU CANT DRINK ALL NIGHT!!!! YEAAAAH

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
i try to avoid drinking on thursday because if i do i won't want to drink as much on friday, which is the correct day to drink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Kyrie eleison posted:

i try to avoid drinking on thursday because if i do i won't want to drink as much on friday, which is the correct day to drink.

you use Thursday to warm up for Friday, it's like pregame stretching

• Locked thread