Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Why shouldn't I drink all day?
Think of the children
Your liver
Waste of money
Shouldn't you be working?
Goku would not approve
Jesus
Those fuckheads in AA
View Results

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
drink all day when it's nice outside and hang out in the sum playing golf or w/e

it's good times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I half drunk off Yuengling but I had to work today, but now that I'm back to the hotel from dinner and drinks I'm getting after it

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
looking forward to an all day drunk Saturday, I might combine mowing, golf, shower beers and post golf club party all in one day

also flying home relatively early Friday so I could drink half a day then, plus airport and airplane beers are fun, did you know there's now a bw3 in atlanta's c concourse?

gonna be a good weekend. :getin:

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Alucard posted:

What will you have to look forward to at the end of the day?

going home with my wife, why?

E: unless you meant after landing Friday night, in which case meeting my wife and some friends out wherever they happen to be

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Kyrie eleison posted:

i try to avoid drinking on thursday because if i do i won't want to drink as much on friday, which is the correct day to drink.

you use Thursday to warm up for Friday, it's like pregame stretching

• Locked thread