Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Why shouldn't I drink all day?
Think of the children
Your liver
Waste of money
Shouldn't you be working?
Goku would not approve
Jesus
Those fuckheads in AA
View Results

• Locked thread
Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I spent the entire day yesterday drinking & then I gave myself a haircut & it turned out really cute & I painted a painting & it was really cute & then I had some really rough sex. It was basically the perfect day & I don't think it would have happened without booze. Drink all day everyday, there is literally no downside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

kazr posted:

was the rough sex really cute

At one point there was giggling so kinda yes but tbqh I was lying about the painting, I'm terrible at art & even worse when drunk but because I was drunk I didn't care.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
The reason so many drunk people are successful is because they aren't afraid to fail.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Kazvall posted:

Drinking all day is hard, it's like a bad job. You try to ride the wave of intoxication. It's impossible to predict. You drink more and more hoping to achieve that feeling you had once, at 17. When you got drunk on moonshine in your fathers basement. The time you experienced time travel. Those times are over. It now takes you 12 beers to even feel anything and god forbid you drink 18 or you don't remember the night. gently caress man, each time I throw up I say I'm done. Until the liquor pangs come calling and I'm back in the gutter again.

The trick is to start with really weak rear end drinks and ramp it up. I had a mimosa at 10am and was drinking Glenlivet by 5pm & I don't drink scotch.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Cucking Mama posted:

why the gently caress would I do that you idiot I'm trying to clean up my act

stop doing drugs, hth

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Straker posted:

i basically get $30K+ year to be functionally unemployed, but i won't get that money if my liver is all hosed up :(

that said, after waking up i finished my banana/OJ/rum blender concoction from last night, then had a double rum and coke, working on half a bottle of two buck chuck worth of calimotxo right now. gonna go have a bunch of sex then drive around for a few hours once i sober up. feels good man

Rum is for girls so I assume you're a girl.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

roboshit posted:

Their is literally, literally no reason not to be drunk or high 24/7.

Being drunk or high 24/7 makes my fingers feel numb when I'm trying to do surgeries.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Straker posted:

rum is for coke (or lime juice and ice cubes) so i assume you're a tryhard diesel dyke

it's not like i'm drinking malibu or something

I'm a girl who likes frilly rum drinks with fruit & umbrellas in them that you drink out of a coconut or a tiki head & I was hoping we could bond over that, no reason to get catty about it, girlfriend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

roboshit posted:

No after effects other than getting fat and stupid and being insufferable about legalizing weed and how it being illegal is the biggest injustice in history.

Let me share with you these articles from highmedz.org about the health benefits of weed smoking...

• Locked thread