Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

realtalk: you're an abject coward and less of a man if you've never once tasted your own cum, either from mere curiousity or kissing someone who's just swallowed your entire load (you do this every time or the same applies). you don't have to snowball, shotgun, gargle or blow bubbles with that poo poo or whatever if you don't like it, but it's just common loving courtesy to kiss someone whose face you pumped your rancid chlorinated snot/eggnog amalgam into.

i'm a cum scientist btw i know what i'm talking about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

mookface posted:

I've kissed girls after they blew me and it doesn't bug me because I'm not a huge baby but its a little different. He prefers to eat it instead of just getting a Kleenex or a face towel or something and I think that's weird maybe a little gay

dunno if it's gay but yeah probs a lil' weird, i was more responding to people like indigi tho that poo poo is weak

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Lol no we don't enjoy it we just swallow fast & lie that it's not gross so as not to harm your fragile egos. The downside of swallowing fast though is it can make you nauseated. But what's a lady gonna do? Not suck a bunch of dicks?

speak for yourself, some ladies dig it or else i have been victim to the most elaborate of lies more than once in my life

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

indigi posted:

I'd rather have piss in my mouth than boy cum

but you have no issue with someone else gobbling it up? jeez man

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

indigi posted:

if they don't mind doing it they can be my guest, if they thought cum was gross I wouldn't be like "IF YOU LOVE ME YOU'LL EAT MY BABIES"

a lot of people do it out of courtesy or love or to appear sexy to you, and you would treat them like a leper in return because you're a big baby

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

indigi posted:

a baby who doesn't know what cum tastes like at least

somewhere aatrek's spidey sense tingles softly

but seriously, what's the big deal?

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

a hole-y ghost posted:

yeah like what if you were a world famous chef and you had to get the taste of your latest dish just so, and the taste it needed was cum??? and you didn't know!?!??

:chef::gizz:

http://cookingwithcum.com/

indigi posted:

it just seems gross. like I wouldn't eat my own snot and cum is kinda like dick snot. just like, ew

I was joking about the Listerine thing obv, I only have them rinse with water

well you don't blow your nose into other people's mouths (i hope)

SplitSoul fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Jun 18, 2014

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Big Beef City posted:

Straight up real talk I've sneezed into my hand before and just licked that snot right off if there wasn't a tissue or some even passable object near by to wipe that off on.

Never, ever, not even slightly tasted cum, my own or others. This is a binary choice that I've based my existence off of.

Once I hit puberty I was presented a choice by a higher power and I chose snot because it seemed more practical in the long run.

i've sat through a gokkun video once and that post made me gag

all sorts of nasty bacteria congregate inside your nose, cum is pure and good

Necros posted:

it smells like chlorine why the heck would i wanna taste.chlorine

chloride

indigi posted:

on the flipside I will let a lady sit all over my face after a tough mudder run with no shower

:itwaspoo:

SplitSoul fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Jun 18, 2014

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Stevie Lee posted:

see a doctor

if your cum doesn't have at least a faint odour about it it's probably you who should, you might be diabetic or something

on the upside your cum will supposedly taste sweet if you are

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Moridin920 posted:

eat some better foods lol

don't think it works that way, food and drink only affects taste, iirc.

just keep drinking pineapple juice until you poo poo a fine brown mist, quit smoking and hold back on coffee and asparagus, or you could go for that diabetes first prize. then eat your cum every day to homeopathy up the perfect strain.

ancient peoples thought gemstones were literal god cum. like for example jade was dried cum of the celestial dragon to the chinese. true story.

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I like my tuna like I like my sex.

with dolphins?

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Pochoclo posted:

I'm calling bullshit on this one - we'd have seen a lot more episodes of women jamming gemstones up their vaginas to have god children.

how do you think vajazzling came to be

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Rhonyn Peacemaker posted:

The only thing I want of the human body is the ability to expel semen in quantities greater than a liter.

same

but also the ability to turn it on or off at will. selective superhyperspermia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

indigi posted:

Def try adding Wellbutrin. I feel loving amazing and can orgasm but it takes like 1.5+ hours usually. I do 150 of Zoloft and 300 of Wellbutrin

i've found discipline, rhythm and lots of concentration helps a bunch wrt to paxil at least, but it takes a while to master.

also let a few days pass between sessions maybe.

• Locked thread