Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i point my dick at my butthole so it shoots into my butthole then i squeeze my butthole till my butthole absorbs the cum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I like my tuna like I like my sex.

e: the joke here is "raw" because I have a lot of unprotected sex
e: also possibly a lot of STDs

youre semiseriousposting makescme uncomfortable and icky feeling kinda the same way as my bf leslies does

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i use my cum as ink fro magical spells. i use a pen shaped like a weiner yo write them then i time my j/o sesh so that i cum right when i finish readingf the magical incantation. then i smear da cum on my face to look like a gay vresion of braveheart

hth

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i jizz on a cake then rub it oin the cake then eat the cake

• Locked thread