Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Samardzija just hit the bull

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.
For a 9 run ballgame the KC broadcasters sound really bored and unenthused.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

nopants
May 29, 2004
Hahahahaha Detroit.

vegeta dentata
Jun 16, 2011

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx
Scherzer's ERA went up about 80 points

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

What a timely reference!

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
Owns.

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
There is not a single Topps 1986 card in this thread. I don't understand.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.

Boon posted:

There is not a single Topps 1986 card in this thread. I don't understand.
I said I wanted to be Dave Parker and I'm not yet Dave Parker damnit :mad:

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
That would have been beautiful if it had gotten through. Still a really good at bat by Hosmer.

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.
Another chance to score wasted. :argh:

Bob Shabazz
Oct 21, 2008

At 12:17 a.m. MU police spotted Mauk, 19, run a stop sign while driving his scooter east on Kentucky Boulevard - with two female passengers on board.

Tedd_Not_Ed posted:

For a 9 run ballgame the KC broadcasters sound really bored and unenthused.

Probably because they're terrible.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
hmmm lowe didn't get the memo about throwing trout pitches 4 inches off the ground

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
:lol:

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
Oh wow. That out at third in Detroit.

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
Oh great. Another RISP to strand.

E: Goddammit :argh:

Tedd_Not_Ed fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Jun 18, 2014

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Valbuena! :toot:

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Take that, Marlins' strategic positioning.

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx

quote:

Andy McCullough ‏@McCulloughStar 5m
So the runner gets picked off at third base. In your scorebooks that's 1-WALL-2-5.

Baseball is a funny game

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
Well if the previous three games are any indication this game now definitely belongs to the Reds.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Pretty cool inning from my favorite team, the Pittsburgh *Fart Noise*

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Good work, Wacha.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Cain just walked in the go ahead run. :negative:

How's our bullpen been doing recently? Oh.

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
Oh Jesus what has happened to our bullpen all of a sudden?

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

yay Jay!

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Tedd_Not_Ed posted:

Oh Jesus what has happened to our bullpen all of a sudden?

An immensely fast dude dropped a great bunt and then another dude hit a well-placed flare just past second base

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
Billy Hamilton kinda rules, guys.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

wooooooo runs :snoop:

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
gently caress me, and there's still nobody out.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
Joey Votto also rules, guys.

theacox
Jun 8, 2010

You can't be serious.
What is a Mike Bolsinger?

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
In my slow journey around the league's TV broadcasters, I've found the Mets to be pleasant though somewhat boring.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
The Cubs just had to Cub

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
RIP Even Year Bullshit

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

:coolfish:

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
I hope Pagan gets better soon. :(

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
Steve Pearce, career: .246/.321/.390, 92 OPS+

Steve Pearce, career vs Rays: .311/.380/.511, tonight 1-for-2 with 2 walks and a homer

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
Well barring some miracle I'm pretty sure this game belongs to the Reds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
Matt Cain you stink

• Locked thread