Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

There was a German fuvk at my college who constantly poo poo on America and every single time I heard about him stalking someone or being a loving weirdo I wanted to know wtf he was here in idaho
I'm sure many Americans would forgive him for making GBS threads on America if he was trapped in Idaho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

oh god please post me im so loving close

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Idaho is awesome. Driving there from Utah is like driving into Amish country or the deep rural south that just barely got indoor plumbing. I've always called my coworker Russian. He corrected me once that he was from Belarus and to never make the mistake again as He smokes his cigarettes. Also call Brazilians mexican, they go chimp crazy.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Edgar posted:

Idaho is awesome. Driving there from Utah is like driving into Amish country or the deep rural south that just barely got indoor plumbing. I've always called my coworker Russian. He corrected me once that he was from Belarus and to never make the mistake again as He smokes his cigarettes. Also call Brazilians mexican, they go chimp crazy.
Belarus means White Russia. I think an American, if any, should understand why you would not want to lose the white part.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Edgar posted:

Jesus, what piss. They left russia like a week ago, and is a more corrupt shithole than russia ever was.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
the chinaman is an honorable specie

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

mookface posted:

just make sure to call irish and scottish people british no matter what they appreciate the confidence

I do this. Honestly, if you can't deploy at least one aircraft carrier you shouldn't be able to consider yourself a separate country.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Wait, there's supposed to be a way to tell a bunch of white folks apart?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

DicktheCat posted:

Wait, there's supposed to be a way to tell a bunch of white folks apart?

It's like in manga, they have different hair color.

Blond is German or Scandinavian, ginger is Irish or Scottish, brunette is everyone else.

• Locked thread