Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread

In Training

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

Ah Pook posted:

*looks at stand for 40-inch flatscreen tv* ah gently caress... far too big to move

piss boy

rubber cat posted:

I am only going to address this once & briefly. Emily and I are friends & thought it would be funny to lead people into thinking the air conditioner was behind the tv.

piss boy
piss boy
piss boy
I don't look like Mufasa from the Lion King, and here's a picture of me to prove it.

piss boy

Jack Daniels posted:

*chuckles* did anyone point out the writing on the dresser yet? or how about that small Pink Thing on top of it too? loving Holy Lol :D

Blue strip right under the ceiling trim///...umm, nice one there, fucktart LOL

Maltag

Volte posted:

why does it matter where it is? all that matters is that i can turn it down when it gets hot, so that the room gets colder

wait a minute.... turn down?

Maltag

rubber cat posted:

I am only going to address this once & briefly. Emily and I are friends & thought it would be funny to lead people into thinking the air conditioner was behind the tv.

emoji

Horry poo poo.

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky
Ruddha

Koos Group

Good. im glad he died

Meursault Horny

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

manyak

I didnt read the thread but gently caress volte

waggon posted:

I didnt read the thread but gently caress volte
this seems problematic to me

woosh woosh
Volte

manyak posted:

worthless Scunt.

Deg

post the volte gf pizza pic tia

im pickle rick!!!!
serious norman

凸[◣_◢]凸UNBAN JACK DANIELS凸[◣_◢]凸 put this in your sig if you support FYAD凸[◣_◢]凸

goldmine immediately

El Spider

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

serious norman posted:

what is that

woosh woosh
Volte

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
Grandmother of Five

Glass Joe IRL.

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
Grandmother of Five

i was watching Short Circuit 2 and volte kind of looks like michael mckean

Retarded_Clown_

serious norman posted:

Ahh yeah, the volte gf pizza pic

anne frank fanfic

Swelter Discharge

old sig: http://i.imgur.com/ukjgdmn.gif
thank u giko

Volte posted:

what is that

Its a pic of your gf smiling and standing over your face, text reads "I am a chef.lol"

yeah actually they will

"its a lot of work to get up so im just gonna sleep here tonight"

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!
CatelynIsAZombie

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
beecock twistys post and goldmine

Daikatana Ritsu

• Locked thread