Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

same

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
so you're just gonna start a regular halfway house then?

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
beatniks were the original wiggers and nobody complains about beatniks anymore. just give it time and the problem will resolve itself

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
you're thinking of the earlier incarnation of hipsters as norman mailer described them

beatniks weren't emulating what they thought black people at the time acted like. if that was the case they would've dressed up all fancy like they were going to church every day and listened to old juke records

the closest approximation to wiggers is al jolson in blackface

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

comes along bort posted:

you're thinking of the earlier incarnation of hipsters as norman mailer described them

beatniks weren't emulating what they thought black people at the time acted like. if that was the case they would've dressed up all fancy like they were going to church every day and listened to old juke records

the closest approximation to wiggers is al jolson in blackface

huh. you're totally right, and hipsters have only become more irritating. i feel enriched by this knowledge

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Do Juggalos count as Wiggers? Or are they some kind of Quadrigger, the white fans of Wiggers?

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
it's one of those all squares are rectangles but not all rectangles are squares things

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

hungry_mantis posted:

are wiggers even a thing anymore

yes

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
White people are the only people to have enough shame for that behavior to make a name for it. Being a wigger is shameful, more shameful than smelling your own fart.

This is why nonwhites want us all dead. We are aware of their illuminati reptoid plans.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

kelvron posted:

Do Juggalos count as Wiggers?

yes

cap-n-crunch
Dec 29, 2008

A garden of modest ambition.
On the subject of Eminem and ICP,
What is your strategy going to be for dealing the inevitable "I grew up poor in Detroit" excuse?

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

im an ironic wigger

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

cap-n-crunch posted:

On the subject of Eminem and ICP,
What is your strategy going to be for dealing the inevitable "I grew up poor in Detroit" excuse?

i'm going to use the 'stop being a fag' method of therapy

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax

holy poo poo, this might be a childhood friend of mine.

i moved country when when i was 10ish & the next 2 times i saw the guy he was super into rap.his body type, face & glasses match anyway.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

im transwigger

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

zVxTeflon posted:

im transwigger

you better be white, otherwise that's appropriation

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
yo yo murda murder kill allahu ackbar

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

Faux-rear end Nonsense posted:

holy poo poo, this might be a childhood friend of mine.

i moved country when when i was 10ish & the next 2 times i saw the guy he was super into rap.his body type, face & glasses match anyway.

"his" ?

I thought it was a dyke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

This thread is as cutting edge and hilarious as the hot new comedy "Malibu Mosts Wanted" featuring James Kennedy

• Locked thread