Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LAY-ZX
Nov 10, 2009

hitze posted:

I like this one

condomskip

If it was teh urn, I certainly hope Bonesaw and crew were standing by to do the dance.

NeverGonnaGIFYouUp posted:

Sweet delicious drama. This line cracks me up:

Yeah, the fact that she managed to sleep with >3 dudes who were not her husband in the span of a week is the most baffling part to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

koren
Sep 7, 2003

LAY-ZX posted:

According to the FAQ on their twitch page, she's only 18, so she couldn't have even been drunk unless someone was extremely irresponsible.
What's irresponsible about a grown woman drinking alcohol?

Yukari
Feb 17, 2011

"That's going in the cringe reel for sure."

Korendian Leader posted:

What's irresponsible about a grown woman drinking alcohol?

Legal age in the US is 21.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

wait so now it was multiple dudes? That kind of race would be kind of awkward wouldn't it?

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

so who finished first

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.
Was it as hype as the AGDQ Super Metroid race?

nearly killed em!
Aug 5, 2011

Drama sustains me and I can't wait to hear the dirty details.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
What are some good games to speedrun so I can go to marathons and have sex.

ffhanger
Nov 20, 2008

I wonder if anybody yelled TIME! upon climax.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
How am I the first person to ask...?

hitze
Aug 28, 2007
Give me a dollar. No, the twenty. This is gonna blow your mind...

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

wait so now it was multiple dudes? That kind of race would be kind of awkward wouldn't it?

I don't wanna think about how complicated the setup is for that race

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
I'll bone dudes or ladies doesn't matter just give me a game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Okay, yeah, no, stop. This isn't going to be a thing. This discussion ends right here, right now.

Thread is now closed. I still want to get done with the recommended runs list, so I'll look over suggestions here, take suggestions in IRC, and reopen this thread in a few days. At that point, this derail will not continue. At the moment it's all based on rumours, really.

If you want to talk about it, fine, but do it somewhere else. Even if it happened at SGDQ, it's not a topic for the SGDQ thread.

loving hell.

• Locked thread