Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
Jason Jarvik

He gets off the plane, eager and heavily caffeinated, rushing up to the group and eagerly cutting in.

"Hi, Doc! Jason Jarvik, yeah, like that Jarvik. I'll spare you the heart jokes. And contrary to popular belief, we're ALL pretty smart here. Anyhow, I'm Engineering and ETCD, I'd like to take a look at the hardware, see the structural damage, calibrations, maybe try to salvage or enhance the burst you guys found in the report? Unless these bunny-suit guys are gonna try to stop me," he says, jerking his head in the direction of the HAZMAT guys.

Tempus Rimeblood posted:

pre:
Jason Jarvik

Concept:  Gadgeteering Geek
Science Aspect: I Can Build That.  Or Fix It.  Or Break It.
Banter Aspect: Infectious Enthusiasm
Action Aspect: Twitch Reflexes
Omega Aspect: I Am All That Is Nerd

MODES:
Science! +3

Banter! +2

Action! +1

SKILLS:
+5: Engineering,
+4: Notice, Will, Provoke, Programming
+3: All Sciences, Vehicles
+2: Contacts, Deceive, Empathy, Rapport,
+1: Athletics, Combat, Physique

STUNTS:

Hardware Mega-Stunt: Holo-Freddie 

Bicycle Races Are Coming Your Way:  When riding a 
bicycle or motorcycle, Jason gets +2 to overcome 
advantages with Vehicles.

Don't Stop Me Now: Jason is fear-proof, but 
vulnerable to being emotionally manipulated.

Who Wants To Live Forever?: Jason may voluntarily
take a Consequence on a roll to add that Consequence's
value to the roll.

So You Think You Can Stop Me And Spit In My Eye:
When Jason is Provoked by an opponent, he gains +2 to
his next roll against them.

Tempus Rimeblood fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Jun 20, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
Jason

"...or we could cut the dick-waving contest and just do our jobs? Hey Drummer, I've got you. I packed Holo-Freddie along for a reason. Let's go get on salvaging that data, you parse the bursts and I'll work on the tech. Engineering's always useful in situations like this."

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
Jason

"Hell yeah, let's get on that!"

Easing Holo-Freddie's projector out of the bag and pressing a couple of buttons to bring it out of dormancy, he begins to stride off toward his destination.

"Man, Drummer, they hire such PERSONABLE people to be Tesladyne liaisons. Can't imagine why she's stuck all the way out here in Arecibo, doing nothing related to her field with her peers."

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
Jason

"Guys, let's just get moving. Shilo, why don't you just hit on this one too so the rest of us can do the actual work?"

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
Jason

"Wow, mom jokes. This is the classiest group I've ever had the pleasure of working with."

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
Jason

"WHOA!" he shouts, trying to duck and avoid the thing that's flying towards his head at a truly alarming rate of speed.

Not quickly enough, though.

---++3 = 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
Jason

Jason groans and wobbles, obviously still trying to keep his feet after being beaned in the head by the specimen. As his father would have put it, "just another in a long, long line of disappointments."

Fumbling with his hand in his bag, it closes around the holo-Freddie portable projector. If things keep getting hairy, he can use Freddie's psy-ops programming to remove these guys from the equation and get the team out of there with the orb/bludgeon.

• Locked thread