Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Post things from video games that spooked you as a kid.

The lovely MSPaint abominable snowman in SkiFree terrified me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

thought this was about blacks in video games

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

diablo 1's ending movie spooked me pretty hard

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

zen death robot posted:

now who's the racist?

Still Hitler.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MDVwAXVJ3w

Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
also kids don't kill your friends over the dragon from advanced dungeons and dragons

Yuu Morisawa
Oct 4, 2013

Watch Creamy Mami

LaTex Fetish posted:

same

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

LaTex Fetish posted:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

department store spook, obviously

Tokyo Incident
Nov 1, 2011

relax

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

I think it would work better if they were Boos because "boo" implies "spooky." Shyguys are just guys that work for bowser who don't talk much or look anyone in the eye, which is why they wear masks

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

LaTex Fetish posted:

I think it would work better if they were Boos because "boo" implies "spooky." Shyguys are just guys that work for bowser who don't talk much or look anyone in the eye, which is why they wear masks

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

A Doomed Purloiner
Jan 4, 2006

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Brink.

Grakdesh
Jul 21, 2005

High-functioning otaku.
I had an EGM with a walkthrough for Snatchers in it and it looked p scary to 9 year old me

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

The little ghost kids in SH1 that would make your radio go off but couldn't actually hurt you always made me freak out a little bit since I was looking for hidden enemies until I figured out the gimmick

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

in nemesis when you're near the darkroom or some poo poo in the police station and nemesis busts out a window and corners you

totally jumped 3 feet off the bed sitting in startlement

• Locked thread