Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Man, what's even the point of adapting iamp if you're not going to have Suika poo poo-talk absolutely everyone involved.Oh well, at least it gave an excuse for them to arrange one of the best Touhou themes, even though I think the original "Missing Power" is better.

Also, it's nice that they're giving Mokou and Komachi a plotline of sorts since they're not really connected to the games that are being adapted, it gives them something to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GimmickMan
Dec 27, 2011

Oh hey nice to see this back! :toot:

So wait those three attacks are all of Suika's repertoire? And her finisher consists of jumping on your head? I guess when you hit like a freight train you don't need to get fancy but that's weird after all the hype.

Nages
Dec 31, 2011

Just yell at her like you always do. Bitch, get out of the way!
It's a shame she doesn't have her weird attack where she rips out her hair and turns them into mini versions of herself. That was one of the weirder ones from the fighting games.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn

quote:

So, what next? Will you split into miniature bodies? Or grow even bigger?

Both of those sound like fun, but I think I'm good for today.

The game actually points out that Suika has a lot more up her sleeve, she just doesn't do it because :effort:.
And no, FMW3 didn't give her more stuff.

IaMP is basically in this game solely for fanservice, Suika barely does anything.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

BlitzBlast posted:

And no, FMW3 didn't give her more stuff.

That's actually really disappointing. If she doesn't get more stuff in SA then she probably won't get any more stuff at all, which is a shame since she's a pretty prominent character.

Nages
Dec 31, 2011

There is always scarlet weather rhapsody.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Some characters are never going to get any budget.

Meiling. :smith:

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

But Suika is cooler.

And Meiling still needs to fight a Giant Catfish within her dreams, so there's still hope for her.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Clearly, we need a story arc that is just Suika and Meiling going off on buddy cop adventures.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.

Shei-kun posted:

Clearly, we need a story arc that is just Suika and Meiling going off on buddy cop adventures.

Drunken Kung-Fu buddy cop adventures.

Decoy Badger
May 16, 2009
Thanks for doing this LP! I saw it running but read through FMW1 first... and here I am three months later. Thanks especially for doing the summarized conversations, it made this LP a lot easier to go through.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry

BlitzBlast posted:

Suika fell victim to IaMP not being important enough to design a cool boss fight around.

Look, let's be honest here. Suika would last one, maybe two, rounds of being a cool boss fight before she just said gently caress it and brawled with everyone.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Glazius posted:

Look, let's be honest here. Suika would last one, maybe two, rounds of being a cool boss fight before she just said gently caress it and brawled with everyone.

You act like a drunken brawl would not have been an amazing boss fight.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

quote:

Margatroid Residence

Full Text

quote:

I guess you sucked so much Mima gave up on you.

Oh it is on.

------

quote:

Visitor in the Snow

quote:

Why you...! Take this!

Hehe, was that supposed to be an attack? I don't even need to dodge.

Now it's my turn.

...Ugh!

What's wrong Marisa? Where's your usual vigor?

Say what you like, I'm gonna end this with the next attack.

Stop this you two!

Alice posted:

Just stop already! There's no point in fighting like this!

Alice?

I thought I told you to stay out of this!

W-we can't do that! You need to calm down, Marisa.

This is my problem! It has nothing to do with you!

It's no use, she's not listening.

In that case, Yuuka, you can back down. You must be satisfied by now.

Oh, so you think you can break up our fight?

Yes. I can't just sit back and watch you bully her.

Heh. I do like the fact that you have enough spine to stand up to me,

But if you think that's enough to get me to stop then you're gravely mistaken!

Yuuka charges up another Spark.

Both of you, watch out!

Gh-!

??? posted:

​​Hey, what are you all up to?

Koishi pops up.

...!

I asked what you're doing out here in the cold.

What's with you? And can't you tell by looking?

Can't you tell that I'm asking because I can't tell?

Hey, you! It's dangerous over there! Find somewhere to hide! Quick!

Oh, I see. So you're having a duel. Thanks for letting me know.

...Who are you? What are you doing here?

My name is Koishi. You're the local youkai?

How annoying. If you're going to get in my way, then-

!

And then Koishi vanished.

Huh?

She's gone? When did she-

Koishi posted:

I thought you two were dueling, not me.

...!

What? How did you get over there?

You had no presence at all for a moment. Just who are you?

So when are you going to start fighting again? If possible, can it be sooner rather than later? I want to see the whole thing, so I can give my sister the blow-by-blow.

We're not playing around you know.

This isn't fun anymore. I'll let you go for today.

You gonna turn tail and run, Yuuka?!

Heh heh, there's no need to rush. I'll fight you again someday. Besides, I have somewhere else to be.

And where is that?

It's been a pleasure, Alice. I'll visit again later.

Yuuka leaves.

Gah! That little... Does she thinks she can say whatever she wants and get away with it?!

Oh, it's over already? I was hoping to see a drawn out, bloody battle.

Don't say unpleasant things like that. I'm glad the fighting's over.

So, who are you anyway? Where are you from? And why did you come here, of all places?

I'm Koishi, a simple tourist.

A tourist? The Forest of Magic isn't a place for sightseeing you know.

Wait, something's coming!

Music: Reinforcements - Theme of the Detestable Youkai

Zenki posted:

Youkai crows? What are they doing here?

Oh, I guess I've been found. Have I been showing myself a bit too often?

Those crows came looking for you? Somehow I don't think they're your friends though.

Zenki approaches.

...! Looks like they're going to attack.

Let's fight 'em off then! I need to vent off some steam anyway.

I'm not sure how I should feel about that, but it is true that we need to do something.

Is that so? Should I leave them to you then?

All right, let's go you two!

quote:

Victory: Either defeat or force one of Zenki or Goki to retreat.
Defeat: All allies are defeated.
Bonus: Finish the chapter in five turns.

More filler. If you're curious, yes, the map is a winter version of 2M.

Priority one, as you'd expect,

is to check out these flowers!

Huh? Are these flowers blooming in the middle of winter? Well, sorry you guys. Right now I've got a more interesting flower to play with, so I can't get distracted.

It's another bonus conversation spot. As you'd expect, Alice and Nitori also have words to say.

It's the flowers Yuuka brought me. Japanese camellias and winter jasmines, hmm. I believe these are Himalayan, or something like that.

If she just brought flowers I'd be happy, but why did she have to bring trouble too?

Even though it's the middle of winter, these flowers are blooming. Weird. Were they specially bred or something?

But is it really natural to bloom in the winter?

And despite being an uncontrollable neutral unit, Koishi has a conversation too.

Oh, are these the surface's flowers? I should bring some back with me and decorate the house.

I have no idea how you're even supposed to see this.

Koishi posted:

There's finally some fighting going on, so I'd better see it from up close.

Koishi runs closer to the enemy force.

H-hey, it's not safe over there!

It's fine. I came all this way, so I need to make this worth my while. Wow, these sure are different from the crows I know. They don't smell like carrion, and they've got some kind of spirit in them.

She seems comfortable enough out there. Did she even need our help?

More importantly, it looks like the crows are ignoring her completely. Is she using some kind of ability?

Save it for later. Let's clean up the trash first.

And it figures that right after I say that, for the first time ever in my 10+ playthroughs Koishi runs towards the flowers instead of the enemy.

Those white tiles you could just barely see represent Koishi's ability, Cognizance Stealth. It prevents both player and enemy units from attacking her, and anybody who stands in her field gets the same effect.

I wasted one of my five turns on those bonus conversations, but I can still do this. Just gotta go fast.

Music: Be a Shooting Star

So we have a girl named Koishi, and crows chasing after her. What's going on here?

Well, whatever. I've got all this anger, might as well take it out on them!

These lines are only supposed to play against the "bosses", Zenki and Goki, but I guess something broke.

There's nothing special about the enemies, so the chapter's as simple as charging in.

Note that this kedama can't counter Alice; that's because Alice is standing in Koishi's field.

Of course Marisa would get angry after everything Yuuka said. She always speaks without thinking. I wish she'd stop and reflect on her actions.

I had Marisa zoom right into the middle of the enemy swarm. She was Focused so the danmaku penalties didn't cripple her evasion, and took just enough graze damage to zero out enemy hit rates with Instinct Dodge.

This is a pretty risky strategy, but eh. Gotta spice things up.

Then I had Alice run right next to her and slammed Zenki with Artful Sacrifice + Master Spark. The crows flee at about 40% HP I think, so that's this chapter over with.

:toot:

There were three kedamas left to defeat, but meh. Probably should have at least had Marisa cast Valor so I could have at least killed Zenki and got some points, but again meh.

If you defeat them, Zenki and Goki drop a Frozen Frog and a Rat's Tail respectively.

The way these crows are moving is weird. It's like they're following a computer program. Hmm, I wish I could capture one and study it... This isn't the time for that though.

As intended, Nitori only speaks if she fights Zenki/Goki. She never got there, but thanks to the text dump I have the line anyways.

That takes care of that. They weren't anything special.

Oh... so that wasn't a big deal? I got to see something interesting.

What was up with those crows though? They seemed like they were someone's familiars.

You said you were Koishi, right? No reason to stand around in the cold, let's talk inside.

I don't mind talking.

Let's head in then. I'll make some tea.

------

quote:

Margatroid Residence
Music: What's the Strategy?

Full Text

quote:

So what happened back there with Yuuka?

Mima is a sore subject with Marisa.

------

So, has Magical Girl Kurumi picked out her transformation chat yet?

Yup, I thought up of all sorts of things but I guess I should have known I should keep things simple. Like a demon calling himself Demon Man.

If you keep up that line of thought, you'll end up like Koakuma. You want to be respected as a devil, right? Why not go for something more erotic?

H-huh?

What, got a problem with that?

No, but that seems really embarrassing...

I guess you're still too young for something like that then.

BlitzBlast fucked around with this message at 12:35 on Apr 6, 2015

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

It's actually pretty useful to have movement boosting items for this chapter. Unfortunately this isn't a carry over save so I don't have the Tengu's Clogs Remilia dropped, and I didn't beat Aya so no dice there either.

But I have a billion PP so I can just picked up Unfocused Movement.

------

quote:

Hakurei Shrine
Full Text

quote:

I crash at the shrine a lot now.

quote:

Kourindou
Music: Secret Mission!

Full Text

quote:

Reimu brought me to Kourindou!

Feel free to look around.

Okay!

Yo.

IT'S A THIEF!
------

quote:

A Winter for Young Maidens

Sanae posted:

Get back here!

So they're chasing me? What persistent humans.

Hold up, what's going on?

She's a burglar! I found her skulking in the storeroom!

Someone tried to rob me?! Don't tell me you took something valuable?

Don't worry, I was just looking for food. My poor little baby rats will go hungry if I don't find something soon.

You're pretty bold for a rat. But you won't fool me with an obvious lie like that.

I admit it, I was careless. I must've gotten too excited after picking up a reading with a high rarity value.

What do you mean by that?

Suika posted:

Sheesh, you left me behind. What's the rush?

...!?

An oni? Well, this is a surprise. Maybe you're the source of that rare reading I picked up?

Oh, you're going to fight with us?

Just this once. Drinking by yourself is no fun.

I have a lot of experience exterminating mice, but do you think you can handle it, Sanae?

Absolutely. I'm going to make this my youkai extermination debut. Lady Yasaka, Lady Moriya, please watch over me. Your humble servant is going to show you a splendid battle.

Oh, good luck with that. I'll be going now.

Nazrin books it.

Wait, you're just gonna run?!

Obviously. What kind of burglar would stop running just because you asked nicely?

Just like Sakuya in chapter 3, Nazrin's goal is the top right corner. Just gonna say this now though, there's no way I can reach there before her.

She's trying to flee off that way.

I suppose we just have to catch her before she gets there then?

I guess the irony is lost on Sakuya.

Simple enough. Let's get this party started!

quote:

Victory: Either defeat or force Nazrin to retreat.
Defeat: All allies are defeated, or Nazrin escapes.
Bonus: Defeat an enemy from full health in one attack. (You can't use a support attack)

If you were wondering, yes, the map's a winter version of 4M.

The main reason this chapter exists is to go over Sanae's Faith system. The characters themselves explain it, but there's no point in translating that when I can just explain it.

Basically whenever Sanae does an action, be it killing an enemy, dodging, or even just moving, she gains a certain amount of Faith. At each 10% interval her attacks get stronger (and cost more MP), her attributes are buffed, and her moveset unlocks at certain milestones. At 10% she can use Moses Miracle, at 20% her barrier activates, and at 30% she can use Summon Takeminakata. The only way for the faith gauge to decrease is if Sanae does absolutely nothing that turn, or by using her finishers; the faith percentage you need to reach to use them is how much they cost.

I used to have a list of the exact numbers for all of this, but I seem to have lost it. Main thing to note is that most faith gains are really small, so if you want Sanae to hit max faith you'll have to work for it.

Oh and fun fact: if you hack the faith gauge to over 100%, the game will accept it and continue to increase Sanae's attack. The gauge itself will even fill in more, which can look really silly at like 1000%.

Sanae still has Miracle, but she can't use it just yet. Along with its regular effect, it also boosts the faith gauge by 20%.

I'm supposed to get the bonus by having Suika pop Missing Power (which turns her size to LL for one turn) then attack from point blank, but no point bothering with Reimu this buffed up.

Now that I think about it, I guess I'm Sanae's senior as far as being a shrine maiden goes. I guess I'll have to act like it too then. This is a pretty good place to show her what I can do!

:toot:

Reimu actually missed the first time, so I just reloaded the chapter. Which was really silly of me since Reimu could easily one shot any of the nearby crows, and because I forgot to rearrange Reimu and Sakuya's setup again. This bit me in the rear end later.

Alright, time to do some pre-drinking warm ups.

Look you drunk, we're in the middle of a danmaku battle. Could you be serious for once?

You can say that, but it's no fun playing with small fry like that.

Hey! I'll be going easy on you, so feel free to give me all you got!

As you've no doubt come to expect, Suika and Sanae are useless here without upgrades.

But even Sakuya won't do that hot because on Lunatic these Kedamas have absolutely jacked accuracy modifiers. This wouldn't be an issue if I had Support Defenders so I could counter on enemy phase, but I don't.

Oh dear, I'm still holding those cups from earlier. It'd be a little too avant-garde to bring back broken goods, so I'd best be careful as I fight.

Pretty much the best I can do is rely on outranging the grunts. Sanae and Suika are going to get a lot of mileage out of Sakuya's Support Attack.

Huh? The actual victory requirement? Eh, Reimu can handle it.

(So now even I'm participating in danmaku battles. I feel like I've grown much more accustomed to Gensokyo. Bit by bit, I'm falling for this land's charms...)

Music: Brand New Wind

While Suika can at least take a hit (especially if she casts Guard), Sanae can't dodge or tank anything. She's utterly useless.

The main annoyance with this chapter is dealing with all the danmaku in the way.

Thankfully, enemies are more than happy to suicide themselves on Reimu.

Even five levels of Instinct Dodge, Focus, and ignoring evasion penalties can't zero out kedama hit rates. RIP Sanae.

I still need more training...

Suika starts landed because she has a B rank in Air. I had her fly anyways mostly because why not.

Reimu finished cleaning up all the grunts by the next player phase. That gives me two turns to stop Nazrin.

Alright then, you're not getting away!

So you made it to me. Figures that ordinary methods wouldn't cut it.

What, you seriously still think you can escape?

You're a very rare opponent. I guess I must have unconsciously stayed behind to watch.

And you're quite composed for a rat. Well, let's begin the extermination.

Yeah, it's cold out here. I don't want to spend any more time than I have to on a problem this small.

First you say you'll exterminate me, then you call me a small problem. You're awfully rude for humans. Sorry, but if you don't take mice seriously... you'll die.

Music: A Simple Family Unaffected by Rust

Even Reimu can't force Nazrin to flee in one hit,

but Nazrin's AI has her prioritize attacking over fleeing, mostly so you don't get screwed over. It's a nice gesture on Sanbondo's part.

Oh, it's that human from before. Boring.

I am not!

Oh, please don't take that the wrong way. I came here to find some a meal. By the way, my mice tell me you're a treasure to.

Is that so? Well, I am a human treasure.

No, not like that. My mice do like the taste of human flesh. They say that cheese just can't compare to certain other red foods.

After surviving that, it's just a matter of running up and dropping Fantasy Seal. Unfortunately, Reimu's out of SP so the best hit rate she can get is 58%. I guess I used more SP than I should have getting here. :shobon:

I'm not feeling very lucky and don't want to redo this chapter, so I dropped a save here. Thank god I decided I could do that for Lunatic runs.

I reset for a bit fishing for a critical (here's where my early reload screwed me over; I forgot to reequip Youkai Buster) before I eventually realized it didn't matter. Reimu just had to drop another Fantasy Seal next turn.

Whoops. I'd expect as much from an oni, but even these humans are better than I expected.

You're pretty slippery for someone so lazy. Give me your best shot.

That was the plan. Here, have a taste of my best danmaku!

Reimu, she's coming!

Alright, this is what I've been waiting fo-

Nazrin rushes to the other side of the map.

Wait, what?

Did you really think I'd go for a fair fight that I probably couldn't win? Thanks for letting me get away.

Hey! Get back here! Our fight isn't over yet!

I'm not interested in that sort of thing, so let's just say you won. Well then, take care not to catch cold.

Nazrin leaves.

She, she got away. She even said she'd fight you fair and square...

She fooled us with her little act. We should have expected a rat to be sneaky.

Well, I guess that's just another way to survive. Anyway, if we're done here, how about we take a break back inside?

------

quote:

Kourindou
Music: Border of Regular and Irregular Days

Full Text

quote:

Love and hate, pride and regrets, resentment and jealousy. There's only so much of that stuff you can fit in your head, after a couple thousand years.

You'd have to be pretty weird to try and do everything yourself for so long, hint hint.

Clearing this chapter gets me some of Sakuya's Tea. Kind of annoying Reimu gets this seven chapters after Marisa, but at least she gets it.

Music: What's the Strategy?

Full Text

quote:

Keeping Shou going is way tougher than it should be.

------

Ayaya, you've stopped playing. Thanks for your hard work.

As for me, I'll relax by giving Momiji some momimomimomimomi~.

Gyaaaah, that tickles! Aya, st-stop!

I guess I should have known this policy change was impossible.

That's why I told you not to say anything...

BlitzBlast fucked around with this message at 10:19 on Apr 25, 2015

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

This next bit appears in both routes.

quote:

White Jade Belvedere
Music: Faintly Coloured Whispering

I actually debated over whether or not I should translate Hakugyokuro, since it and Eientei are kind of awkwardly sitting around untranslated while all other major Touhou locations got english names (including the japanese as hell Great Mausoleum, so no excuse there). I eventually just flipped a coin, and it landed on heads. So blame George Washington I guess!

Despite being named after a tower, Touhou's Hakugyokuro is just a mansion. I was considering renaming it White Jade Mansion for a bit, but then read on the wiki that the place was a shrine. "Cool," I thought, "that means I can name it White Jade Pagoda, which sounds much more asian." Then Clarste pointed out I probably shouldn't be trusting the wiki so blindly so I went looking around the databooks, and lo and behold it's just described as a mansion. So that left me with the more basic White Jade Tower until Clarste came to the rescue with a thesaurus.

Full Text

quote:

Time to start PCB!

quote:

Snow falls in Gensokyo. It enshrouds the land with its deadly presence - Swift, white, and silent.

New life waits to emerge from beneath the blanket of snow. Just as it always must.

But March and April come and go with no sign of the snowfall ever relenting...

Music: Fantasy Maiden Wars

At this point, the game brings you back to the title screen. Which has changed from this:

to this:

------

The game has been paused. Please take a break.

...May has come, yet the snow has not ceased. Trapped in an unending winter, the residents of Gensokyo make do as best they can.

Recognizing the similarities to last summer's major incident, once more humans and youkai band together. Reimu, Marisa, you absolutely must resolve this incident!

Now then, please have fun playing Chapter 26 of Fantasy Maiden Wars P: "Spring Snow"!

------

Available cost: 25.0

Available units:
Reimu
Marisa
Alice
Sakuya
Meiling
Keine
Mokou
Komachi
Patchouli
FA Nitori

Cirno
Elly
Kurumi
Nitori
Koakuma
Minoriko
Shizuha
Hina

Rumia
Daiyousei
Sunny
Luna
Star

Aside from the usual Marisa/Alice, I'm also forcing Minoriko and Shizuha because they have an event on the next chapter. That leaves you all with 16.0.

BlitzBlast fucked around with this message at 16:58 on May 15, 2015

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

If you came to this page late, the previous two chapters used to be a giant mess of Google Translate. That's why the following posts are a mess of japanese.

BlitzBlast fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Apr 2, 2015

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
I'm surprised Google translate still doesn't know how to deal with 'anta'.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.
Given this is Touhou, the most apropriate time for an april fools joke would be in september.

Nages
Dec 31, 2011

晴れた, 14.5

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Oh sweet a double update. Now that you've shown off Sanae's player theme can you have her finisher theme replace it? It's a lot better.

Also, is this the first time this song's been played? Because it's one of my favourite tracks on the OST and probably the best of the conversation tracks, Night Sakura just makes for pretty atmospheric music.

Anyway i'm voting for Komachi leaving us with 12.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

それは実際にあなたがオープニングクロール後にゲームで聞いて非常に最初のことだ。

quote:

With that over with, the game starts the way all good RPGs do.

With some cryptic foreshadowing.

Music: Faintly Colored Whispering

Both located target of wind はいいですが、BRAND NEW WINDもかなり良いので、タフな幸運です。 :colbert:

編集:

Decoy Badger posted:

Thanks for doing this LP! I saw it running but read through FMW1 first... and here I am three months later. Thanks especially for doing the summarized conversations, it made this LP a lot easier to go through.

問題ない!私は実際に、一般的にFMW1 LPに比べ、一般的に通過するために、このLPスムーズなを作ってみました、とSRWのLPをしました。

BlitzBlast fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Apr 1, 2015

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Oh my god, that took dedication. :allears:

When this gets archived, I hope those stay as they are.

EDIT: 妖精たち

Because you gotta bring all the fairies all the time.

Shei-kun fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Apr 1, 2015

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

BlitzBlast posted:

それは実際にあなたがオープニングクロール後にゲームで聞いて非常に最初のことだ。

Both located target of wind はいいですが、BRAND NEW WINDもかなり良いので、タフな幸運です。 :colbert:

To each their own I guess. I still think Proof of the Winds Bond is the superior track though, but maybe that's because I just like Sane's boss theme more than her stage theme in general.

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
We'll have to find a new guitarist.
エリー leaving 10.

I'll be honest that I don't know who this is, but I'm hoping it's Kurumi.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.

Eeepies posted:

エリー leaving 10.

I'll be honest that I don't know who this is, but I'm hoping it's Kurumi.

So close.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

That would be Elly.

Ryza
Mar 15, 2012

Disco Thunder
くるみ leaving 8.0.

You're not leaving your best friend behind this time ya big jerk.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ルナ desu.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

私は、私は再び霊夢を使用して取得する前に、それはなりますどのくらいだろう。

Rectus
Apr 27, 2008

さて、おまえは取得している ひな. くるくる

Golden Battler
Sep 6, 2010

~Perfect and Elegant~
むしろ咲その偽物も耶女の子、私は妻の咲夜に投票します

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
スターサファイア

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

だから、小町、エリー、くるみ、ルナ、ひな、と咲夜サニーだ。

どのようなチーム。

Decoy Badger
May 16, 2009
Did Sanae get translated to houseplant? That's wonderful.

Edit: パチョリ leaving 3 points left after vvv the poster below vvv. Glass cannons ahoy!

Decoy Badger fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Apr 1, 2015

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Not the strongest, but the cutest.
Oh god I have no idea what's going on anymore.

uuuuuuh, Keine and that leaves us with 5.5. Thanks for the April Fools joke BlitzBlast.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Just gonna break my string of incomprehensible posts and say that we've already run out of cost. Sorry for the confusion. :shobon:

I'm taking Sunny, Komachi, Elly, Kurumi, Luna, HIna, Sakuya, and Star. The ultimate team in mediocrity.

Also I'll put up the real translations tomorrow, if you were wondering about that.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Oh man, this is going to be magical.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Also I might just start skipping non Reimu route only chapters for the Lunatic updates because most of them are just going to be "Reimu solos half the army, everybody else forms up around the boss and blasts them into the ground".

I wasn't kidding when I said PCB was kind of bland.

BlitzBlast fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Apr 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
We'll have to find a new guitarist.

BlitzBlast posted:

I'm taking Sunny, Komachi, Elly, Kurumi, Luna, HIna, Sakuya, and Star. The ultimate team in mediocrity.

That's all you need for PCB :colbert:

• Locked thread