Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Let's let Letty let....whatever, new character, use her. 19.5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

I still haven't found a doujin/fanfic/fangame where Chen has her in-game personality.

Oh well.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Letty so we're now at 5.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Pureauthor posted:

I feel compelled to point out that every remaining stage of FMWP is a 'winter' stage.

Yes, but unless the entirety of FMW3 and 4 also take place in winter, she'll be leaving after this. Ergo, we must use her as often as we can.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Still gonna use Letty for as long as we can. 10.5

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Glazius posted:

If there's going to be a floating ship does that mean the next game is going to have some sweet sweet carrier action?

I figured that was it as soon as I saw them freeing Murasa's ship. It already has a captain, after all...

I hope Ichirin is playable. I want see Unzan punching tiny fairies.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

I am totally fine with the 'throw random people in a team together and see if there's a name' strategy.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Sunny's already fielded with Patchy.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Team Frog and Kappa (Suwako and FA Nitori) 21.5

Also: Since the Aki sisters have taken up Super Inazuma Kick, I can think of only one major SRW Kick attack. Is Wriggle going to SHOUT NOW?

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Yep, Ultimate Wriggle Kick. The best.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

KnoxZone posted:

I will take a break from the Akis to say we need all four teams, so Ghost Team leaving 32.5 because I am bad at maths.

And yes, Remilia is really lackluster in this game, but at least this chapter let Reisen unveil (most) of her moves and they own.

Taking a break from the Aki sisters? Madness! 12.5

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Oh god Utsuho Borot is the best.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Solo Reimu. Luna and Star 11.0

EDIT: I cannot read.

Hellioning fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Oct 25, 2015

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

And Letty for the finish.