Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.

BlitzBlast posted:

The only fairies in SA are zombies. :eng101:

Who are only dressed up as zombies. :eng101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Shinki deserves to be brought back before Mima. Mima doesn't have sweet Devil Wings, and also isn't Satan.

No character can have a (-n onscreen) parent.

Which includes adoptive ones, I guess.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Are the events of Silent Sinner in Blue ever done up in these, or will that be in the fourth game, now?

With a buffed Reisen. :v:

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

I assume Shou adopted a somewhat different, not-tiger strip beast mode form for her disguise.

Ardeem posted:

The Moriya Shrine gods turned Utsuho into a nuclear hell raven because Sanae mentioned that she missed having electricity after talking to somebody else.

This isn't really correct, to my knowledge. Kanako wanted to modernize Gensokyo some, so she shoved a dead sun god into a candy bar and waved it around at a few simple minded people. For electricity.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Akis should always have someone inbetween them in voting.

Also, Mokou (And Kaguya) aren't supposed to be able to go into the netherworld at all, this is even commented on in dialog. This game ruins canon! :argh:

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Eirin didn't drink it, she's just Lunarian.

I recall it being an exchange in IN, but I certainly could be wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

what the hell byakuren

• Locked thread