Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Something something cinnamon bun

Reading failure! Star was already picked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Team Sunny and Luna for 11.5, I do believe.

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

It truely is stream hell, now.

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

BlitzBlast posted:

By the way, I think the dynamic kill of Shrine Maiden Extension is the first time you see Reimu's smiling portrait.

For those unfamiliar with SRW, the attack is a reference to Brain Powerd's Chakra Extension. Which actually kind of disappointed me, since when I saw it in the trailers I totally thought it was going to be Twin Bird Strike. But at least I can imagine Sanae screaming SHOOTOOOOOOOOH at the top of her lungs.

Maaaan. It should have been Twin Bird Strike, Arado and Seolla are great even if OG2's version of their plot sucks.

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Oh my god, she does. Reisen totally uses Satellite Cannon God, I need to get around to watching Gundam X.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Daiyousei and Reimu, leaving 7.

• Locked thread