Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Thanks for playing. Wins' role was cool and it's too bad you killed him so early. I definitely want to run a tweaked version at some point

Player: wins
Character: Hela
Role: Death Goddess
Flavour: As the mistress of death, you gain power from any kills. You’ll start vanilla, but as more people die your power will grow.

3 dead: Godfather
5 dead: 1 shot double vote
7 dead: BP
10 dead: Achieves win. Play continues for everyone else.

Win condition: You are Self Aligned. You win when there are ten players dead, provided you are still alive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Yeah, I thought if there was an SK it had to be Hal. I killed MMM last in case Hal had some kind of protection.

I wouldn't call this a win or a loss for anyone, we really didn't play.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
Thanks for the game Opop, sorry the outage pooped on it.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

That was a neat setup, I'm sorry for abandoning it so I could bring glory to the Oda clan. Who killed me anyway? I wasn't paying attention.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Thanks Opop! Could I have not still gotten a tie somehow?

My bad luck killing ST both nights he was hiding.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm sorry for my poor play.

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

This is not a victory that I am proud of

That was a p cool role Opop

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

I had a thought to scum claim during the last night to try and draw a vig or whatever was killing dudes for us while I was hiding but I didn't see any chance that Jedit was getting shot and thought that it might show too much from my posting so :effort:

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Good work Jedit, I had a town read on you there, I was mildly concerned that you seemed to be more serious than others but not actually enough to think you were scum, I'm pretty pleased about being spot on about most of the others.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Opopanax posted:

Thanks for playing. Wins' role was cool and it's too bad you killed him so early. I definitely want to run a tweaked version at some point

Player: wins
Character: Hela
Role: Death Goddess
Flavour: As the mistress of death, you gain power from any kills. You’ll start vanilla, but as more people die your power will grow.

3 dead: Godfather
5 dead: 1 shot double vote
7 dead: BP
10 dead: Achieves win. Play continues for everyone else.

Win condition: You are Self Aligned. You win when there are ten players dead, provided you are still alive.

I really didn't like the role TBH. I had no real incentive to do much and with the game as dead as it was, I certainly wasn't going to really stick my neck out to get it going again. The little I did got me lynched.

• Locked thread