Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Can I be jane foster

Only jane foster from v for vendetta

And NOT JODIE FOSTER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Holy crap the forums are alive again

MildManeredManikin posted:

Do you have anything you think you can add to the game discussion? Any reads or ideas so far?

How do you expect that anyone would have any legit reads or ideas so far this is a silly over serious callout

Oh god it is me I have reads :tinfoil:

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Is that like the mile high club

I'm assuming no since you seem to think they're scummy

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Noticing that deadline is p soon

I want to vote mmm for being a tool and Ix for posting in anime

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Tremendous Taste posted:

##vote no lynch

Would also vote this duder

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

I suppose that's somewhat redundant since I would vote anyone but myself at this point

It's more accurate to say I am slightly more ready to lynch him than others? I guess

Although he seems pretty terminally dumb from what I've seen of him so I guess that's not indicative of him being scum

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Tremendous Taste posted:

only if you hammer me sweetheart

<3

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

I picked up on that mr super obvious

That's not a very nice thing to do

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Also because I didn't get to bitch about it while the forums were down gently caress steam for not letting me buy sims 3 expansions on super sale because I bought the game on origin :mad:

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Well I don't know that you're not but I don't have any compelling reason to think that you're any more likely than anyone else at this point and I haven't voted you so

I am more annoyed at ix for bringing his dirty blasphemous anime talk into our thread of real comics

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

and I'm not even that mad

which is weird because I am always mad

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

perhaps I have just transcended beyond anger and I am just the embodiment of :mad: without even knowing it

this wasn't supposed to happen for another forty to fifty years :mad:

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

I am sort of here

It is thunderstorming outside though and my internet keeps dipping in and out so

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Grandicap posted:

Girl Meets World premiers tonight, so I have big plans... huuuuge.

WHAT WHERE

I need me some topanga

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

You americans and your DISNEY CHANNELS

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

a fair strategy

##vote ix

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

We could also kill capps instead

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Who would you prefer

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Sorry guys work has been kicking my rear end this week, I'll try to catch up tonight.

I won't be offended if you want to replace me opop but I do intend on playing it's just been ridic

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Hal Incandenza posted:

No one else has made any point about MMM other than Grandi, and really that is more of a question about how you feel about Opop's modding. I am really not a proponent of just making assumptions about peoples setups.

That being said, I'm not going to stand in the way of it either.

However everyone should instead be voting wins.

This is the closest he's come to making a read in this game:

Ok, yes it, it is. But wins isn't trying to assimilate into the game at all, he's just jumping on the first mistake he saw and walking away. Town wins isn't so capricious.

Why wins and not me out of curiosity I have been similarly awful

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Why will we get info from hugging mmm?

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Normally I'd be put off by being called trash but this game I can't really argue.

I'm really sorry, I wouldn't have signed up for a mafia game if I had known how ridiculous the last week and a bit was going to be and I feel bad because opop gave me a p cool role. I'm busy later on but I've got time now to read things over and by the looks of it that shouldn't even take very long.

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

After reading the thread the only people I want to vote are people that I don't really like anyway so

And it reminded me of the disappointment that was girl meets world

I don't really like the wins push it feels like people who would be night killing would have the most motivation to want to lynch him with his killfishing and softish claim and tt kind of pings my scumdar otherwise

TT I thought you were going to vig jedit it has been longer than 15 hours and 4 minutes

Also why jedit he seems towny

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

MildManeredManikin posted:

Also it's kind of silly to assume wins is responsible for the first night's second kill, there could easily be a doc or bulletproof that stopped the kill last night or something

It's possible that it wasn't him but he kind of seemed like he knew who it was and was trying to catch someone in a lie

Both points are probably true

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Grandicap posted:

Fewest moving pieces. A town big would have likely claimed, a SK would reveal themselves shortly with another kill.

I don't know that a town vig would necessarily 100% have claimed. I probably would not have because either I would have been one shot and been vanilla and I would be more useful drawing a kill at that point or I would have more than one shot and I would not want attention and people would have undoubtedly gone crazy trying to finger an sk or some poo poo

(it was not me for clarity)

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

apostateCourier posted:

I cannot for the life of me parse this. You wouldn't claim because you would want to draw a kill? Huh?

Yes? That is the point of being vanilla

That and to play rubiks cube

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

I do not follow

As scum I would probably be less inclined to kill a townie with a multi vig and more likely to cuddle up to him and let him be little spoon

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

So less than an hour and I've gotta run out the door right away

Is there a reason we are voting ac or does he just look sexy

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Okay

##vote ac

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Jedit posted:

I also think his interaction with ST at that time looks forced, with ST pushing TT in a very non-committal way and TT bantering back.

Why does this make him scum over me I do not understand

You used a thing you said mostly about me as a point against him and I am fairly sure you have seem me scum at least enough to know that I am a very bussy scum

I mostly point this out because regardless of the tt flip it feels like it is an early segway into a me chain lynch and it is sketching me a bit

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

This is not a victory that I am proud of

That was a p cool role Opop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

I had a thought to scum claim during the last night to try and draw a vig or whatever was killing dudes for us while I was hiding but I didn't see any chance that Jedit was getting shot and thought that it might show too much from my posting so :effort:

• Locked thread