Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I'll do this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Oh is it kill capps month already

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

or still??

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

##vote Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Um,

Volstagg???

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Two hours? Oh man.

I have no idea what's going on in this game.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I'm here and will keep checking in between packing boxes.

(I am moving Sunday.)

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

We should probably lynch someone who already has a vote on them.

##vote ix

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I didn't look at the initial vote you placed on Ix. We were near deadline and it wasn't clear that we would have enough people for a lynch. It wasn't a case of protecting TT or Jedit - because the initial votes on TT and Jedit were more recent, that meant the people who voted for them were around and we needed a total of 8 people around to lynch them. Ixt's vote was older and it wasn't clear Jedit was around, so we only needed 7 people to lynch. I was really just trying to avoid a no lynch.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Hal Incandenza posted:

Late late contentless vote when a no-lynch was practically guaranteed? Do not like.

What?

A late late contentless vote on the vote leader is exactly what I expect when a no-lynch is likely. It's better to place the vote than not!

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Hmm.

If there's a lot of killing, you maybe might expect that some people might be able to come back to life? Gods + comic book universe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

MildManeredManikin posted:

Also: Does Pinterest mom usually play this lightly?
No, but this game depresses me.

• Locked thread