Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!
I'll play another game since it's so small.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!

Opopanax posted:

Thor would show up on time with a barrel of ale and make sure everyone was having a good time. :colbert:

Hey shut up and send out roles already.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

I'm at work but I am confirming my role. I'm hoping everyone will be civil this game. Looking at you Capps.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Hi DGK :) Hope you are doing well. Do you still play LoL?

To everyone else, hi I'm Jamuraan, I'm a nice guy but I'm probably going to call you a dickface at some point. Nothing personal.

So.... who wants to scum claim?

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

##vote wins32767

You are always scum, this is something I remember.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Dr. Hurt posted:

This is so forced I feel like I need to call the Avengers. Maybe this is the post of someone returning to mafia after a few years, but it reeks weirdly forced smalltalk. Imagine you are about to go to a teambuilding exercise and this is how someone introduces themselves? Would you want to sit next to this guy for the rest of the day? No you'd probably want to hang out with the guy who is throwing jokes around about a cool space horse. Aside from that he's got a joke vote on Wins and then blackout. So all in all, just an awkward post from a guy I've never played with before.
I'm a pretty cool dude to sit next to and I'd even let you copy off me because you're obviously a little slow.

I'm a "veteran" if you wanna use that term. But the fact that you think that post is scummy is pretty loving stupid.

I don't know what it says about your alignment because I'm bad at mafia.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Yo wins are you scum dude? It's really important that you are honest because if not there are going to be **consequences**

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Hal Incandenza posted:

Are you scum with wins, Jam? It's vitally important that you are honest.

I am not scum, so your question is leading and therefore irrelevant.

The nominal question is "Wins are you scum?" which I already asked. Quit trying to copy me.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

DGK2000 posted:

Confirmation bias says 1/3 of games I've played with Juanito he was scum.

##vote Juanito

This is a horrible reason to vote someone. That number needs to be at least 50% of his games.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Grandicap posted:

Exactly, you're due.

Nah

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Hey guys sorry I was at work. I figured with the forum outage the deadline was gonna be at least Saturday or Sunday.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Yeah I've been swamped with work and school and life stuff since the forums came back up. That 2 days it was down I was free and couldn't post, it was frustrating.

I have today off so I plan on making some "reads"

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Hal Incandenza posted:

I think we can all agree D1 was a wash and we just turbo Ixt to start D2 and then we will be all caught up.

I agree with the first half, but not necessarily the second. Day 1 really hosed things up and now it feels like Day 2 is going to be D1 minus a townie.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

I'm here and I, too, don't know what is going on. I want to hear MMMs story before I put my vote anywhere.

Grandicap, why did you out your buddy now? In case he kills you next? If he isn't scum, how do you think that would make you look?

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

What do you think about Grandicap wanting to lynch you? I don't feel comfortable with it until there's more evidence. Otherwise I always want to lynch wins so I'm still down with that.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Hal Incandenza posted:

Why is everyone voting for DankGanjaKind2K?
:whatup: :2bong:

##vote wins#####
This is way better than any of the other votes.

Blood for the Blood God

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Good job team! I was at work at lynch time, I'm glad we all agreed on a good lynch candidate. I was torn on wins being a Rolecop/Gunsmith and him being 3P. I'm glad I was right and he was the latter.

We have open nights right? Does that mean we can discuss night actions openly? I'm not saying that we should, I'm just asking if we can, if others think it might be a good idea. I am also not claiming to have any abilities.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Honestly, I have absolutely no idea what is going on in this game (I have been ultra busy with real life for the past week unexpectedly)

I thought Pinterest was scum so that's really not good because now I don't know poo poo.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Is this the game where Grandicap tried to say that his mason buddy is scum? Because if so, I think that's really scummy.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Juanito posted:

I'll probably shoot the person with the least amount of posts if there are no cases.

Please do not shoot me, I want to help town.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

MildManeredManikin posted:

I'm pretty sure the remaining scum are in this group: Grandicap, ST and Juanito. It's also possible Hal is doing his super good scum game, but that's a hard read to make.

Why? Do you also think your mason buddy is scum? I'm surprised you two aren't working together if you're both still alive.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Don't shoot me you loving idiot.
I'm tired of you morons turboing me or vig killing me.
I'll probably get night killed in the next night or two anyway, find a better target.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Hal Incandenza posted:

Yeah I don't know now. At first his "I'm sorta lost" think felt real to me but looking back now I don't know why I thought that. Also now knowing Ixt was scum this jumps out at me a bit more:

After I said we should just turbo Ixt to start D2 and get back on track. (the half he didn't agree with was turboing Ixt, for reference)

Then pretty much everything else was just "oh no everyone sorry I have no ideas", and a little too much of that.

So him or TT, in retrospect they are both worse than ST. But he's bad too. And so is Grandi.

In fact pretty much everyone except maybe Jedit has been pretty bad.

Yeah I thought I was gonna be more involved in this game but then the first two days were so awful that I kind of got apathetic. And my brain is absolutely melted right now from a half dozen things IRL and I can't focus long enough to read this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

:angel: Go scum! :angel:

• Locked thread