Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
croc suit
Nov 13, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
he took the meaning unto himself, his motto: "Leave gently caress to heaven"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.
i can't read this post due to my Virtual Boy sorry

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...
He was also a certified Fag, and enjoyed loving gay mens asses, and being hosed by men. He enjoyed sucking on cocks, and swallowing the cum when it came out.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

he enjoyed having power over naked men, and he enjoyed the power they had over him

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

The sight of a naked man made his penis erect, and he would stroke his penis while looking at another penis.

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.
elliot sucked cox and dix

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

he was also minecrafted and played autistic

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

really makes u think

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

red plastic cup posted:

He was also a certified Fag, and enjoyed loving gay mens asses, and being hosed by men. He enjoyed sucking on cocks, and swallowing the cum when it came out.

StarkWhite posted:

he enjoyed having power over naked men, and he enjoyed the power they had over him

these are all pretty cool things i dont see what the deal is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Just as surely as Elliott drove his BMW to the scene of the crime, video games hopped into the driver's seat of Elliott's brain and drove him as if he were some sort of car-person hybrid with a steering wheel custom-made especially for game-hands, toward madness.

• Locked thread