Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

I don't like Twitter.

It should be a place where you drive by and drunkenly shout like you are a passenger in a car and if Eric Cantor was right there, on the sidewalk, you would say this:

re: this last one, does anyone know when he signed up to do the show because uh lol look at me im the twit messiah

Cool Bear has a new favorite as of 08:57 on Jun 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Cool Bear posted:

I am posting a new thread because I don't really see any twitter screenshots. I do always feel a desire to hide my pride and not post my own work, and this is no exception, but I think if anyone else posted the same thing of their own, I might enjoy it.

Everyone should gently caress UP THE INTERNS. They can learn. Their boss is a professional liar and he is an expert at shielding himself from this kind of thing. The interns can literally sabotage him deliberately or simply be demoralized when they see things that disagree with their anti-christ messiah-wannabe boss. You can talk to them directly. The interns will actually read your exact text and it will get to their eyeballs entirely.

I want to read about about angry hosed up posts from idiots who are lashing out the easiest way they can. Maybe they are idiots, maybe their targets are idiots, almost certainly both.

I wanted to post this in the Disco generic american politics thread, but they are dead serious in there and when they get drunk alone they probably feel the same way I do, but they don't want to admit to it. Touch the poop you cowards, roll in it, You're gonna smell like it anyway if you don't stop them.

I want to gently caress people up while sitting in my chair and being comfy. On Twitter, we have a great opportunity to gently caress up the interns who are forced to read Twitter. For all we know, we can change their opinions. Here are screenshots of mine from a while ago. If you follow me, you will not find any kind of quality, just random drunk poo poo that I feel like venting every two months, so don't follow me i dont want you to. I want you to POST

I either want to high five people for sticking it to the man's interns, or it should be funny or cool otherwise I guess.

Twitter is poo poo and should never be used for any real purpose. GET THIS they literally PREVENT YOU from writing more than 140 characters are you joking. They deliberately for fucks sake

It should be vandalized and destroyed. If people communicate more when they are not expected to provide more than one sentence, they should shut the gently caress up entirely and never BE HEARD FROM EVER.

It should be a place where you drive by and drunkenly shout like you are a passenger in a car and if Eric Cantor was right there, on the sidewalk, you would say this:

re: this last one, does anyone know when he signed up to do the show because uh lol look at me im the twit messiah

I disagree.

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

zakharov posted:

I disagree.

Die twitter

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Are you having some kind of breakdown?

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE
im #gay

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

Do not follow me

Rapman the Cook posted:

Are you having some kind of breakdown?

I have been for a while but isn't everyone else? Does nobody else angrily twat?

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

Don't bottle it up. You are completely allowed to talk directly to their interns. It's like a LiveChat support chatroom where you can say "people who think jesus was anti gay probably have brain damage due to either lead poisoning, old age, or almost certainly a combination of both and your boss is taking advantage of those senior citizens" for example

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

Other cool twats are allowed such as the one I sent to Smoke Degrasse where I prophesied his recent rise.

edit: I should have noted in the OP that twitter uses a system where the most recent Twotes are at the top, because the old twotes do not matter.

So if you want to read a series of Twits, you have to scroll down first, then scroll up after the fact

Destroy twitter. If they are not deliberately destroying the entire concept of conversation, they are acting like it.

Post them. Don't listen to these people who do not like new threads. Be brave and post your tweets.

Cool Bear has a new favorite as of 10:42 on Jun 21, 2014

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

Post em

Here is the image I linked lol

Laugh out Loud he worships Satan
perhaps my twi'had is the reason why he has shut the gently caress up recently

Cool Bear has a new favorite as of 06:47 on Jun 21, 2014

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

Don't be a piece of poo poo. Every single one of you reading this thread is capable of writing a pissed off tweet at a motherfucker.

You need to realize that you ARE FULLY CAPABLE of talking to an intern. This is not bullshit. They have meetings where the rear end in a top hat professional liar politician says to his interns:

"OK Interns, what do you have from the twittersphere?!" *Big fake condescending smile*

"Well lots of people agree with you but there are some twotes that... um there is apparently an image that is famous..."

"What image let's see it haha" *He continues smiling like nothing bad will ever happen to him*

"It's um.... here" *Turns laptop*

Cool Bear has a new favorite as of 07:51 on Jun 21, 2014

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

Mods please put this into DD or BYOD or FYAD or whatever you think is best. Maybe it belongs here.

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

Because of how Twitter is so attractive to idiots who do not wish to receive more than one single sentence at a time, Twitter is very popular and effective for them.

So loving vandalize it. They are looking at it like it's the best thing. If you don't fill their twitter with all of the hatred that I know you feel, you are not doing your part.

I think your hatred can go far in Twitter, farther than a hand written letter.

I have probably been reported and I will be banned. Let's definitely not create Twitter accounts in order to yell at the interns of politicians. Let's post the Reddit images which are least offensive.

Cool Bear has a new favorite as of 07:21 on Jun 21, 2014

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

Post your tweets!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
The moral of this story is don't do drugs.

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

The moral of this story is don't do drugs.

How do you vent? Do you not care?

Post your tweets!

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

When the coach of my local squad made the trade, I swear I punched several objects I was angry. The trade he made was so incorrect.

Don't get me started on what the referee said in the game. During the game, I meticulously paid attention to all of the numbers and this occupied all of my attention.

I paid attention to all of the post game, pre game, mid game and for the next several days and actually all days, I listened to sports and thought about sports.

God bless America Sports. Sieg Heil.

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

I dont like twitter

Post your tweets!@

Cool Bear has a new favorite as of 10:41 on Jun 21, 2014

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Maybe you'd like twitter more if you followed interesting/funny things instead of this

Kellsterik
Mar 30, 2012
-Jon Stewart

Dislikes
-Republicans

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
:420:

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

dude im telling you if want to know economics, please ask me and i will teach

sigh if people don't know about how republicans want the opposite of 'counter-cyclical fiscal and monetary policy' because it directly benefits the rich and hurts the normal downside of the business cycle then they won't be as angry as i am.

Cool Bear has a new favorite as of 10:40 on Jun 21, 2014

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

i just keep posting but i shouldnt sorry

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
A twitter meltdown? OP did you have sex with wet butt. Be honest

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

Yeah I wish no I just wanted to curse at Ted Cruz. I tweet only pure anger and hatred. edit - except the one time with D Grasse

Post your favorite tweets please

Cool Bear has a new favorite as of 11:13 on Jun 21, 2014

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Oh so you're just some idiot who can't even make a meltdown interesting. Skip to the part where you autoban then kill yourself and people in the quotes thread write "RIP gentle goon :(" for six pages

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

Crane Fist posted:

Oh so you're just some idiot who can't even make a meltdown interesting. Skip to the part where you autoban then kill yourself and people in the quotes thread write "RIP gentle goon :(" for six pages

post the tweets where you are rude as heck to a modern monster like i did what the heck man

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Cool Bear posted:

Die twitter

It's "der twitter", actually

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

ANIME MONSTROSITY posted:

It's "der twitter", actually

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Cool Bear posted:

post the tweets where you are rude as heck to a modern monster like i did what the heck man

I'm serious do it and blame twitter in your note you'll bring Tipper Gore out of retirement to front a campaign calling for stickers on every Twitter app advising parents that it's a really good way to cull their more unlovable children

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

Crane Fist posted:

I'm serious do it and blame twitter in your note you'll bring Tipper Gore out of retirement to front a campaign calling for stickers on every Twitter app advising parents that it's a really good way to cull their more unlovable children

What are you angry at me for?!? tweet the bad guys!!!!!!!!! and then post it?

Cool Bear has a new favorite as of 11:55 on Jun 21, 2014

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Thread of the year, no doubt.

AstroWhale
Mar 28, 2009

Cool Bear posted:

Because of how Twitter is so attractive to idiots who do not wish to receive more than one single sentence at a time, Twitter is very popular and effective for them.

Well, you're the perfect example for it. :downs:

Also what the gently caress is that? :greencube:

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

AstroWhale posted:

Well, you're the perfect example for it. :downs:

Also what the gently caress is that? :greencube:

It's a green cube.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

If there is hope, wrote Winston, it lies in the proles twitter interns.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
You're posting a whole ton of your tweets like they're funny, but they're not. They're bad

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
It's morally questionable to start a PYF thread glorifying your own tweets. It's some shady poo poo. It brings the forums down

rest his guts
Mar 3, 2013

...pls father forgive me
for my terrible post history...
Some good stuff in here, OP. I like the part where you disparage the Republican Party with a fresh, nuanced perspective.

AstroWhale
Mar 28, 2009

Nostradingus posted:

It's a green cube.

:monocle:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
OP you got real guts doing this i just wanna wish you good luck were all counting on you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

you're loving boring, OP

• Locked thread