Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sketchie
Nov 14, 2012

Another "Hard" mod for Mystic Quest

It only has three two changes.

quote:

-Removed ALL Experience from ALL monsters.
-Edited the Bomb, Jumbo Bomb and Mega Grenade to do half their original damage.
-Nothing else.

You'd end up with the Hero at level 1 with 40 HP, 3 charges of White, 1 Black, and 0 Wizard (if I remember correctly). That's it. Your allies will have to do all the grunt work by themselves very quickly.

I don't think it's possible at all. The description even blatantly tells you that it's impossible without cheating or being VERY lucky.

If that's not the worst Mystic Quest mod I've ever seen and there IS something worse, then I'm both impressed AND horrified. :stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sketchie
Nov 14, 2012

Artix, I can tell the hack is driving you crazy. It's kind of amusing, but that's what it's supposed to do, right? Make the viewers cackle in glee while the players bang their heads on their tables?

If you're seriously considering continuing the LP, I'd like to at least see SOME snippets of the most "OMG WHY" moments in the hack you've ran into.

If not, no biggie.

• Locked thread