Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

I played Ocarina of Time on my 3DS. How about you, fellow goons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
I unchained myself from the chair and was a productive member of society for a few days. Time to gently caress that up!

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

I played a bunch of steam sale games. Beatbuddy was pretty fun.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

Disgaea 3 on the PS Vita. I bought the game in 2012, and finally finished my first playthough earlier today.

I think I take too long to play video games.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

The game of hitting my something awful bookmark twenty times a day out of habit, even though I know it's down.

EDIT: Also Tales of Graces F. Poisson is a motherfucker. Stop throwing seventeen hammers that oneshot Cheria.

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
1001 spikes (harD AS poo poo)
mario kart 8 *( I suck rear end at this game everyone is fat racer and wins)
pushmod world {save the kids)

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
Far cry 3

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Factorio
Dark Souls 2 Cosplay PVP
War Thunder
Sins of a solar Empire
Spintires

ModeSix
Mar 14, 2009

Banished (unironically)
Thinking With Time Machine (this one is kind of interesting and a very hard mod for Portal 2)

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

D&D 3.5 Book of Erotic Fantasy
Mostly Batman: Arkham City. Trying to get those sweet Riddler medals for the challenge stages.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I started and finished Risk of Rain today. Pretty drat good!

browsers castle
Dec 27, 2011
Kentucky Route Zero. I learned about whiskey and caves.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Mario Kart 8
Mario Golf World Tour
Dear Esther
UT2004
The Ship
Hacker Evolution
Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People

Didn't play anything for longer than an hour or so but got around to a few different things

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
dork souls 2.

dota.

I've been beating the piss out of ds2 (second run though and playing easy mode: sorcery). As far as dota goes, when I really suck I'm trying not to let it raise the blood pressure.

Akarshi
Apr 23, 2011

Finally getting around to playing my 3DS Ambassador games.

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds
I played the new xcom game it was pretty fun

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Wolfenstein: The New Order. It turned out to be pretty good!

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C
Dungeon keeper 2. Backhanding chickens will always be fun

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
I played Persona 3. Never tried one of these games before, it's decently engaging.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
When I wasn't playing "attempt to stave of existential dread and stay sane in the face of an uncaring universe" it was mostly Crusader Kings II. I played some various Tropicos along the way and some League of Legends. Crusader Kings II is pretty fun, I like it a lot.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
Arson

Shart Carbuncle
Aug 4, 2004

Star Trek:
The Motion Picture
Qvadriga. It's a pretty cool chariot racing management game.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer
I played State of Decay and the original Xcom, since that's all I managed to install on my new computer before my internet connection crapped out. Xcom never gets old, and State of Decay is a pretty fun, if buggy, zombie game and probably the last one I ever buy, barring Left 4 Dead 3 existing.

Parker Lewis
Jan 4, 2006

Can't Lose

BlazeEmblem posted:

Disgaea 3 on the PS Vita. I bought the game in 2012, and finally finished my first playthough earlier today.

I think I take too long to play video games.

Disgaea 1 on PSP for me. I got about 3 hours in and then started using cheats to max out my character and 1shot everything, turns out I wasn't really in the mood for an infinite grind game after all.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

mario kart 8, fire emblem awakening, pikmin 3, and a lot of fire emblem awakening.

And TF2 but that hardly counts

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Splintercell Blacklist. After seeing MGSV the mark and execute feature in this game no longer bothers me and I've stopped acting like a lame purist.

midwifecrisis
Jul 5, 2005

oh, have I got some GREAT news for you!

I played through The Wolf Among Us. It was really fun and now I want episode 5. I also played a little Call of Juarez Gunslinger, which was neat but I was a little frustrated by from time to time.

I'm also going to play The Longest Journey.

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
I was a robot in disguise in Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark, and also blew up spacemans in Star Conflict. Pew pew.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Garden Warfare. I enjoyed how the grind in that game is not limited to murdering every thing enough times to get that next level and +1 HP.

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman
bayonetta

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
I cried myself into a corner and forgot to do anything for several days now.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

risk of rain and payday 2 with a buddy.

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

I wanted this to happen!!
Soiled Meat
Monoco. And wondered why I hadn't played it earlier

Feindfeuer
Jun 20, 2013

shoot men, receive credits
I played the F5 game, where I hope that if I just refresh often enough the forums will come back online.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Risk of Rain (that difficulty stacks so loving quick)
Papers Please

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
I tried to play Saints Row 3 and discovered it's time to get a new graphics card :(

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
The demo of that fan-made Metroid 2 remake, AM2R. It wasn't hot garbage like I expected. It was actually pretty outstanding. The demo is like over half the game, so give it a try.

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages
Custer's Revenge

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Mass Effect 1 & 2, this time as an adept.

Should I bite the bullet and get 3?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
Half Life 2 Episodes 1 and 2 (had them forever, never played them), Black Mesa, Payday

• Locked thread