Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'll come out of retirement for this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I retired on monday but the forums were down so I couldn't tell anyone. But now I'm back

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

And dhaes was a pretty cool, if not lazy, dude

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

mr.capps posted:

i like alpha protocol

That's because AP is awesome and the best.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

It's not like there were big changes in control or graphics or anything, mainly story. And as much as I love Bethesda, Obsidian has some amazing writers

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Just call AP Archer:The Game and most people will be on board

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Slamburger posted:

This is a good group of players for my first game in months.

:forkbomb:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Confirming ##vote merk

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Third vote! ##vote opoop

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ok ##vote Ernie

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

That was in reference to the SK claim but it works surprisingly well where it is.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Let me tell you about something called men-stru-ation

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sure I'll buy it ##vote magres TUR-BO TUR-BO TUR-BO

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Byers clearly knows Magres is, at the very least, not mafia. ##vote byers plus turbos are only funny if you pull it off before the person posts

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sandwolf posted:

It's mostly this post, (bolded)

that irks me. It feels hamfisted and forced. I know he's using Joseph Smith quotes, but he chose exactly how much of that to put, he didn't need to put the last 3 sentences.

Oh please :jerkbag:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Inner Opop: "if he calls other people out but accepts merk's vote as sincere he's definitely scum"

Byers2142 posted:

The only potentially honest case on me. Literally every other vote on me is because the voter is some combination of lazy and scum.

Yyeeessssss.

Here Byers avoids calling merk out on a vote that isn't much better than any other, because he knows that merk is a bad person to have against him, and that if confronted he'll be unable to out argue him. Byers is scum.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Also Magres may be scum. Byers is out of practice, and him stumbling over himself trying to defend his scumbro and screwing it all up is probably more likely than him trying to get cred.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

And what town player has ever decided it was a good idea to go through all the votes on him and refute them one by one?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Byers2142 posted:

When I flip, you'll know irrefutably that this one did.

Jesus Byers. Just because someone bought you a Scum textbook doesn't mean you need to quote it verbatim

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I've got more of a feeling about fry but now my gut's all off because Byers decided to play super scummy as town

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Quidnose posted:

What are your feelings on this hard call now, Opop, in light of the flip and not knowing Merk's alignment?

Well it obviously doesn't mean anything now. Merk has been pretty townie so far so I'm content with that but I don't see how could be a connection between him and Byers.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm pretty good

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ernie

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Deception Pass, eh? Sounds scummy

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Quidnose posted:

Like why are you saying I'm super scummy when Opop does essentially the same thing before me:

I'm funnier and more charming

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I still want to vote Fry but it's pure gut, for the life of me I can't come up with an actual reason and it is vexing me.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sandwolf posted:

Also makes me uncomfortable, because I'm nigh-positive this is a thing Opop does when he's scum.

If you can find me a single example I will vote myself, because I'm pretty sure you're making that up wholesale

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sandwolf posted:

Opop, can you give me the last 5 games you were scum in? I went through maybe your last 15 games and found 2 and it was not an easy process. Here's what I found:

I'll happily go through more games but they're difficult to find.

That's not even close to the same thing. I'm doing overtime today so I'm going to go trawling through old games, though.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

But here, if it's hedging that worries you ##vote fry then I'll just go with my gut

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Well good because I ain't gonna :colbert:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hi I'm here. Still happier with Fry than anything, although I'm getting kind of swayed to Sandwolf. Don't really want to jump onto a new target in the last hour though, that never goes well

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don't really want to kill Slam. He's lurking and been useless when he's been here but that isn't scummy in and of itself.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don't see why we'd deserve an extension, unless prop set this deadline by accident. We've had several days to notice, it's once again the players' faults for waiting until the 11th hour to do anything

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah, but if someone had taken the time to notice it two days ago we could have brought it up then instead of going "Oh hey, deadline's in a hour. I guess we should pick someone to kill"

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

windshipper posted:

True that, but how often were votecounts posted with the deadline in them?

100% of the time in the OP or one votefinder's website

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hi!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yep ##vote sandwolf

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I have a well documented hatred of everyone waiting until deadline to Do anything and I rail about it often, don't try to spin that into something else.

Also did you just scum claim? I'm not sure how else to read the "trying to stay on fry instead of switching to scum" bit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Well, you did case me pretty much right away D2, but pretty weakly and you flaked off to PJF with little resistance. Not really buying it

• Locked thread