Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

I'm in. (!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Let us all agree that Fallout 3 really is The Room of video games. It is so absorbed by everything that a game can be that it forgets to get the basics of a video game down proper.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

10 like all the best football players

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

It's an average-length movie that basically beats you on the loving head with the words 'wait for the keyser soze moment' the whole time.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

what kind of broken game doesn't make a gun wizard a vigilante, like come on duder

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

hi i am ernie and i am a serial killer this game!!!

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

mr.capps posted:

hi im a lady this game

we are now best girlfriends

also

##vote merk

opop, turbo turbo turbo?

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

sexist!! how can a beaver of all things hate women?

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

votefinder posted:

Not Voting (9): Byers2142, Kumbamontu, Magres, merk, mr.capps, Quidnose, Sandwolf, Slamburger, windshipper

##vote Magres

third no-vote

this is how this works, yeah?

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

You're at -2!! Want to claim?!

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

slowest turbo ever, oh my god

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

the only sound i'm hearing is 7 chickens making excuses

:allears:

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

a 7 scum game :ohdear:

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Byers2142 posted:

Ernie and Fry.

This sort of low-level uncritical thought is exactly what I don't expect of you

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

##vote byers

Pretty much confirmed scum imo

The way he's trying to push that what I'm doing is scummy screams that he knows magres will flip town

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Magres posted:

Also this thing on Byers is stupid. Use your brains a little and ##vote Ernie. Turbo happy as gently caress.

How is this a thing? I made a joke vote on you and it turned into a turbo (I would've stuck with it), and then I made a serious vote on Byers and it also turned into a turbo. Just because I'm the first one on turbos doesn't change the fact that people are agreeing with them, and that half the thread is turbo happy, and where the hell do you get off not voting Byers is really what I'm trying to ask here.

mr.capps posted:

Lets test Magres' ideals and see how they hold up if we turbo ernie
##vote ernie

Capps gets it.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

I'd like to take some time out of my day to mention that Byers has disappeared after laying it on thick earlier on. HOW CONVENIENT.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

windshipper posted:

Also I'm kind of getting a feeling that Ernie may be being disingenuous.

To be honest for a second: I did that intentionally, and I didn't enjoy it. I've been intentionally scummy for my past few games just to mess about but I don't think I'll be keeping it up this game.

windshipper posted:

What do you think of Quid?

Quid's scum when he's being dumb. Usually he has convictions and reservations and he'll stick pretty strongly to them, but when he's scum he usually gets hung up on pushing bad cases and responding to non-issues. The only thing I remember of Quiddy this game is his little fight with you, and that seemed earnest.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

windshipper posted:

Also, that really, REALLY doesn't answer the question of whether or not you were or are trying to call me scummy or if you were just saying that you were "itching" to vote me.

I thought the motivation behind this post from you was pretty clear and honest.

Scum would be a little wary of being seen as contrarian with the townie consensus.

Quid responds with

Quidnose posted:

Such a predictable response. Your algorithm is bad.

##vote windshipper standard cookie cutter warmup, goad, vote. You could say the same for me, for sure, but wind looks bad for it, afai am concerned.

Which is typical Quidnose stuffs, but without all the stupidity or the hint of personal delusion that follows when he's scum.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

windshipper posted:

Why? On all accounts in this quote, why to all of them?

no

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Also maybe this is just me, but can we ignore the Kumba thing? Post restrictions are almost always noise, and if it's self-enforced we've seen it happen enough times that the person in question was just afraid of letting the truth out due to not wanting to be puppy cuddled. Let's start a new meta: ignore all post restrictions to hell.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

no.

also a small fix because my meaning got jumbled up:

Ernie. posted:

Scum responding to you would be a little wary of being seen as contrarian with the townie consensus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

:hb: I'd play in a different New Vegas game :hb:

• Locked thread